Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Sweetness that'll leave ya speechless

My crush and I were both giving a speech in English on the same day, and the teacher let us go out in the hallway to...

sweet

by zia<3niall on 11/6/2012 4:30:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
Im not sure where my BF and i stand. The first week of school, in september, we broke up. Then he begged me to get back together with him. And I said yes. Then, my BFF and my BF got into a fight. A big one. And they hate each others guts, now. So, my best friend is telling me to break up with him. And shes making good points about why. The last time i saw him wqas my schools halloween dance on OCt. 26th. We live in Nj so the hurricane has kept us out of schoo; for the past week. I told my BGF, whos like a brother to me, and is also my bfs best friend, that i was going to break up with him that night. my bgf convinced me not to. For that day at least. Now, I'm really confused. I know that breaking up with him is going to hurt him, and i domt want that. I love my bf, things are just hard. So, now i have two people telling me what to think about him and I dont even know my own opinion. Please help me!!!
XOXO!
P.S. My mods havent been showing up for like a month.

Hey PandaLover0330, what may work for you is making a list about your BF. Fold the paper in half(hot dog style) and on one side title it POSITIVE and the other NEGATIVE. Spend time writing things beneath each section and when you're finished compare the two. Depending on which is longer, make your decision. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/4/2012 9:10:09 PM

MOD**
So I have a really good guy friend, but I kinda wanna be more than friends but I don't want to make our friendship weird! Since the new Twilight movie is coming out soon, I want to ask him to go to that, just him and me. But I don't want him to think its a date because I want to hang out with him before I decide if I want to be in a relationship with him! Smile What should I do?

Hey kt_catlover, ask him out like you would any of your girlfriends. Act really nonchalant and try something like "Hey wanna see that Twilight movie this weekend?" I'm sure he won't think of as romantic. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kt_catlover on 11/1/2012 9:40:35 PM

LLLLLUUUUCCCKKKYY!!!!! Smile

by Hotgal on 11/1/2012 3:58:35 PM

I wonder if any guys go on here..lol

by maggie183 on 10/31/2012 6:05:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD and Mod Laughing my friend likes this girl who we knew in seventh grade..well being the shy guy as he is he never said a word to her about this but now after like three years he found her on facebook and he wants to send her a request but he is not really sure about it! He has no idea if she remembers him and he doesn't even have a clue of what he's going to say to her..Help needed! thanks Smile

Hey, this is exactly what FB is for, connecting with old friends. I think he should go ahead and try it out. Right after she accepts the request, he should send her a comment or message saying something like, 'hey, I hope you remember me, we went to the same jr high...." or he could even say "hey, I haven't seen you since the 7th grade! I admit I had a bit of a crush on you back then. How are things now a days?" Good luck to your friend!

Lauren I.

by mademoisellexX on 10/31/2012 12:06:03 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my profile and ask questions! I'll answer anything and everything Smile

<3 Jezebel

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/30/2012 8:43:03 PM

Awww sweet and cute!
I probly couldn't contain myself from laughing!

by pretty_princess1024 on 10/30/2012 8:37:56 PM

Soooooo sweet

by Kikykoala on 10/30/2012 7:10:28 PM

Awwwwww!! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:09:43 PM

I'd burst out laughing

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 6:21:58 PM

That's adorbs!Smile

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/30/2012 6:17:24 PM

Awww! I would be laughing so hard lol

by j4zm09 on 10/30/2012 5:01:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay I am heartbroken and completely embarrassed. So my friends and I had this inside joke that we etched looked like princesses and our crushes looked like princes. On instagram, I posted a pic of my princess and my prince(aurora and Aladdin) . People in my grade saw it and they figured out who the prince and princess were supposed to be. The next day, everyone in my grade knew, including my crush and he was like maybe she just likes Aladdin or I'm just really hot. Everyone was bothering me that I liked him (and I did) but I just wanted it to stop. I deleted the two people who saw the pic from instagram and made myself a private user. I don't know what else to do but move on. I am just utterly embarrassed. Help
K

hey girl! ouchhh, that's no fun when stuff like that happens. I think you've really done all that you can do. Now, you've just gotta move on. Try hanging with your besties for some girl time. Think: funny movies and yummy snacks to take your mind off the sitch! before you know it, it'll all blow over. feel better!

xoxo

Katie L.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 10/30/2012 4:40:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I ask for my crushes number without bringing it up out of no where? If I do get his phone number should I txt him first and what should I say to him?

hey girl! if you have a class together, ask to have his digits so you can text him about homework. if you exchange numbers and you dont hear from him first, theres nothing wrong with texting him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by cupcake8715 on 10/30/2012 2:07:03 PM

It would be kinda hard not to laughSmile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/30/2012 10:23:51 AM