AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

5 old-school movie monsters we wouldn't want to meet

It's almost Halloween. Which means you should be adding some fright up your flick selection. We’ve been going to the movies for years now, and...

ZOMBIES. And Chucky. And a lot of other things but mostly zombies.

by meepala21 on 11/7/2012 5:05:03 PM

MOD!! So there's this guy I really, really like in my math class, but I don't get a chance a talk to him anymore. We talked a lot last year, but this year I'm closer with his friends. How can I get closer to him? Also is there an easy way to find the comments you wrote besides scrolling through all the previous comments? Thanks!

Hey dracomalfofreak, when you talk to his friends bring him up. Ask how he's doing and to tell him that you sad hi. You could even get his friends(get them to invite him) together with your girlfriends over the weekend. And the only other way is for me to respond on your profile which I can do if you'd like me to. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dracomalfoyfreak on 11/1/2012 10:22:09 PM

What I don't want to be real is the wolf mutts from THG!!

by miley13t on 11/1/2012 7:27:26 PM

Those dinosaurs from Jurassic park were so scary and mean. They had an appetite for humans.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 5:08:06 PM

I'm honestly not afraid of ANY of them because I know they aren't real (well, ANYMORE for dinosaurs) I think I'm most scared of the dinosaurs from Jurassic Park. That's a GREAT movie BTW!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:29:24 PM

Hmmmm... The Minotaur from Percy Jackson is uber-creepy... And the Fury.

by topaz1116 on 10/31/2012 7:48:43 PM

Little Shop of Horrors was my band show this year! It was so much fun!

by orangeache on 10/31/2012 3:54:04 PM

Hi! There's a guy that I really really like. I liked him since June. It's against my religion to date anyone though. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Hey girly, I'm afraid I can't tell you what to do in this case. I would never want to encourage you to do anything that you don't believe in or goes against your religion and I'm not sure exactly what the rules are in this case. Are there any sort of compromises that are okay?  Are you allowed to hangout in groups or get to know him with your family around? Try talking this out with mom and dad, a grandparent, an older sibling or even your priest/pastor for advice.

Lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 10/31/2012 12:23:48 PM

Dinosaurs

by myfatsquirrel on 10/31/2012 11:29:20 AM

Dead Again. Creepiest movie EVER!!!! I can't look at scissors the same way anymore...

by sammyy99 on 10/31/2012 10:06:07 AM