AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots:

1 HOURS AGO Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in @NFL's next teen fashion campaign:

21 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

5 old-school movie monsters we wouldn't want to meet

It's almost Halloween. Which means you should be adding some fright up your flick selection. We’ve been going to the movies for years now, and...

ZOMBIES. And Chucky. And a lot of other things but mostly zombies.

by meepala21 on 11/7/2012 5:05:03 PM

MOD!! So there's this guy I really, really like in my math class, but I don't get a chance a talk to him anymore. We talked a lot last year, but this year I'm closer with his friends. How can I get closer to him? Also is there an easy way to find the comments you wrote besides scrolling through all the previous comments? Thanks!

Hey dracomalfofreak, when you talk to his friends bring him up. Ask how he's doing and to tell him that you sad hi. You could even get his friends(get them to invite him) together with your girlfriends over the weekend. And the only other way is for me to respond on your profile which I can do if you'd like me to. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dracomalfoyfreak on 11/1/2012 10:22:09 PM

What I don't want to be real is the wolf mutts from THG!!

by miley13t on 11/1/2012 7:27:26 PM

Those dinosaurs from Jurassic park were so scary and mean. They had an appetite for humans.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 5:08:06 PM

I'm honestly not afraid of ANY of them because I know they aren't real (well, ANYMORE for dinosaurs) I think I'm most scared of the dinosaurs from Jurassic Park. That's a GREAT movie BTW!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:29:24 PM

Hmmmm... The Minotaur from Percy Jackson is uber-creepy... And the Fury.

by topaz1116 on 10/31/2012 7:48:43 PM

Little Shop of Horrors was my band show this year! It was so much fun!

by orangeache on 10/31/2012 3:54:04 PM

Hi! There's a guy that I really really like. I liked him since June. It's against my religion to date anyone though. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Hey girly, I'm afraid I can't tell you what to do in this case. I would never want to encourage you to do anything that you don't believe in or goes against your religion and I'm not sure exactly what the rules are in this case. Are there any sort of compromises that are okay?  Are you allowed to hangout in groups or get to know him with your family around? Try talking this out with mom and dad, a grandparent, an older sibling or even your priest/pastor for advice.

Lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 10/31/2012 12:23:48 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 10/31/2012 11:29:20 AM

Dead Again. Creepiest movie EVER!!!! I can't look at scissors the same way anymore...

by sammyy99 on 10/31/2012 10:06:07 AM

Okay, I know that zombie movie is old, but those zombies are a fail. I can do better zombie makeup, and I'm only 12.

by cheetah#1 on 10/31/2012 7:20:15 AM

Id be afraid of all of them but the dinosaurs and zombies would freak me out the,most. I hate zombies so much! Theyre the only thing that scares me when i see scary movies!

by snowver11 on 10/31/2012 7:09:07 AM

The movie monster I am most afraid of is Dinosaurs.

by otter77 on 10/31/2012 12:08:43 AM

Haven't seen the Little Shop of Horrors.. Someone comment on my page and tell me if it's good!

by pretty123 on 10/31/2012 12:03:02 AM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Sometimes, the worst thing you can do is nothing at all. CLICK for a gripping read about the power of perspective.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!