2 MINUTES AGO RT @JamieN_Youtube: Bae @sierra_furtado in @girlslifemag!! Ahhh so excited! 😍😘🎉

2 MINUTES AGO RT @Bridget_McGarry: Check out #Horror in the Dec/Jan issue of Girls Life Magazine!! Thanks @girlslifemag I had an…

32 MINUTES AGO Which #HungerGames hottie is right for you?

5 last-minute DIY costume ideas

Still need something extra fab to rock tonight? Skip the stressin’: We’ve got five rad costume ideas you can whip up in five min. flat. Let’s just...

I was the peace and love one!!!! had to think of i quick idea and this was so helpful!!!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/31/2012 10:03:29 PM

I'm the Mad Hatter!!!!!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 12:09:54 PM

I wanted to be the mad hatter, but my hat got delayed and now i will be a black kitty cat. I'm trying to get my BF to be a dog but he's not buying it.

by HelenaPS on 10/30/2012 11:52:35 PM

I'm planning to wear this green and purple medieval style lace-front dress, and I was trying to figure out what to do for hair and makeup? I was thinking waterfall braid for my hair, but I'm trying to stay with the Medieval-Renaissance-Maiden thing, so if you have any ideas that would be great!ThanksSmile

by rebecca18 on 10/30/2012 11:09:36 PM

I made a last minute DIY Halloween costume video on YouTube. I would really appreciate it if you watched it!
I loved all of these ideas too!

by Olympians on 10/30/2012 10:43:19 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:47:34 PM

I might do one of this! Awesome!Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:25:08 PM

I'm being Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!!! Laughing

by averya on 10/30/2012 7:21:17 PM

When I recently went to a Halloween party,and I didn't want to wear the costume I'm wearing for the 31st,I got my P.J. pants,a Glee shirt,and I put my hair in pigtails to be an over-obsessive teenage girl Tong To add to it,you could wear fuzzy slippers Smile Hope this can help!

by helloimawkward1 on 10/30/2012 6:05:18 PM

So since tomorrow is Halloween I want to wear something Halloween-ish but we are not aloud to wear costumes, plus my costume would probably be to crazy to wear to school anyway haha Smile. So do you have any ideas on anything I could wear that would be Halloween-ish? Also any ideas that for hair? Thanks so much!!!

hey girl! A nice little touch would be a pair of animal ears on a headband. Cute, but totally not a costume!

Katie L.

by sailaway11 on 10/30/2012 4:53:27 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!