9 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

5 last-minute DIY costume ideas

Still need something extra fab to rock tonight? Skip the stressin’: We’ve got five rad costume ideas you can whip up in five min. flat. Let’s just...

I was the peace and love one!!!! had to think of i quick idea and this was so helpful!!!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/31/2012 10:03:29 PM

I'm the Mad Hatter!!!!!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 12:09:54 PM

I wanted to be the mad hatter, but my hat got delayed and now i will be a black kitty cat. I'm trying to get my BF to be a dog but he's not buying it.

by HelenaPS on 10/30/2012 11:52:35 PM

I'm planning to wear this green and purple medieval style lace-front dress, and I was trying to figure out what to do for hair and makeup? I was thinking waterfall braid for my hair, but I'm trying to stay with the Medieval-Renaissance-Maiden thing, so if you have any ideas that would be great!ThanksSmile

by rebecca18 on 10/30/2012 11:09:36 PM

I made a last minute DIY Halloween costume video on YouTube. I would really appreciate it if you watched it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5AkhXzxZU&feature=plcp
I loved all of these ideas too!

by Olympians on 10/30/2012 10:43:19 PM

GO TO THIS LINK IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:47:34 PM

I might do one of this! Awesome!Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:25:08 PM

I'm being Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!!! Laughing

by averya on 10/30/2012 7:21:17 PM

When I recently went to a Halloween party,and I didn't want to wear the costume I'm wearing for the 31st,I got my P.J. pants,a Glee shirt,and I put my hair in pigtails to be an over-obsessive teenage girl Tong To add to it,you could wear fuzzy slippers Smile Hope this can help!

by helloimawkward1 on 10/30/2012 6:05:18 PM

modmodmod
So since tomorrow is Halloween I want to wear something Halloween-ish but we are not aloud to wear costumes, plus my costume would probably be to crazy to wear to school anyway haha Smile. So do you have any ideas on anything I could wear that would be Halloween-ish? Also any ideas that for hair? Thanks so much!!!

hey girl! A nice little touch would be a pair of animal ears on a headband. Cute, but totally not a costume!

xoxo

Katie L.

by sailaway11 on 10/30/2012 4:53:27 PM

Pick a foundation that has sunscreen in it, so that you can knock out two birds with one stone each morning!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!