8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

5 last-minute DIY costume ideas

Still need something extra fab to rock tonight? Skip the stressin’: We’ve got five rad costume ideas you can whip up in five min. flat. Let’s just...

i want to be the cheshire cat how can i do that other whise what are some good ideas i dont really like any of the above there not me

hey girl! i love that idea, it's so unique. You'll want to start off with pink stripes. whether you wear a pink dress with pink striped socks or go for an all-striped ensemble, it's up to you! Then you'll want to have a cat tail and ears, and don't forget chesire cat makeup!

xoxo

Katie L.

by sparklysharpie on 10/30/2012 4:38:46 PM

I have no idea what to be for Halloween I have a mask that's all I also have colored jeans Holocene make up and more what can I be help

hey girl! you could always create your own superhero. or, you could be one of your fave celebrities! give it some thought and be sure to do something thats easy and still true to you.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Sparklysharpie on 10/30/2012 3:54:54 PM

OMG THANK YOU! NOW I CAN BE A SUPERHERO Smile

by Epicgirl1337 on 10/30/2012 12:24:47 PM

Those are so cute Smile I'd totally do the "Peace and Love" look.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/30/2012 10:30:52 AM

hey yall....need advice?? come be a fan on my advice quees pg and ask me something and i will give you advice Smile its the same name as my profile and its on my profile in the clubbs. cant wait to help you Laughing ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/30/2012 9:35:53 AM

Anyone else notice that there are 5, not 6, DIY costume ideas...? Lol

Good catch, Carly, thanks!

Jess D.

by Carly63 on 10/30/2012 9:29:54 AM

These are pretty cool ideas. I'd totally use the hippy one, but I'm already being a leperchaun. Anyone no where I can get green makeup?

Hey pretty123, I LOVE that idea!(the Queen of hearts)

by silverroseart on 10/30/2012 8:39:02 AM

Huh these are actually pretty easy! Might try it one day but for now I'm Alice in Wonderlands Queen of Hearts.

by pretty123 on 10/30/2012 12:15:02 AM