12 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

15 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

16 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Aww! Celebrate National Cat Day with purr-fectly adorable kitties

GL’s head honcho Karen the Editor is a serious cat lover, so when she heard about National Cat Day, she demanded GL pay tribute to some seriously...

I love the gray cat! Adorbs. c:

------------------------------------------------
Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:14:45 AM

Cats Rock!!

by tigergirl218 on 11/7/2012 4:19:35 PM

I've got a black cat with giant green eyes, a little scary when you wake up beside her and she's staring at you! Gotta love her though <3

by IzzyBelly on 11/6/2012 10:28:07 PM

I really wish I wasn't allergic to cats Frown

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 6:06:52 PM

Awww those cats are adorable!

by swimchickliz on 11/5/2012 6:58:45 AM

so pretty!! i like kitties better than MOST dogs.

by ANGXDP on 11/3/2012 9:16:23 PM

I love cats :3!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/2/2012 2:13:02 PM

My cats are so spoiled. Smile But we love them. Moses (my fluffy Russian Blue boy), Mittsy (Mom's fave girl), Boo (My sister's obese boy), and little Pekah, which is really a boys' name, but it means "open eyes" which really seems to suit her because she's so scared of everything except the other cats. When she growls it sounds like a mini tractor! Haha.

by gracesurfer on 11/1/2012 5:34:12 AM

GL, can you brings some dogs into the picture? I'm not a cat fan caz I had bad luck with a black cat and my foot got bruised by our fence in our backyard when I saw it and my cousin's cat gave me a scar by my right eye...it healed 2 yrs ago but the mark is still there.. :/

by Susmita24 on 10/31/2012 5:53:52 PM

SO...I'M GUESSING YOU LIKE CATS...FOLLOW THIS LINK! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:50:30 PM