AN HOUR AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

COMMENTS

Aww! Celebrate National Cat Day with purr-fectly adorable kitties

GL’s head honcho Karen the Editor is a serious cat lover, so when she heard about National Cat Day, she demanded GL pay tribute to some seriously...

I love the gray cat! Adorbs. c:

------------------------------------------------
Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:14:45 AM

Cats Rock!!

by tigergirl218 on 11/7/2012 4:19:35 PM

I've got a black cat with giant green eyes, a little scary when you wake up beside her and she's staring at you! Gotta love her though <3

by IzzyBelly on 11/6/2012 10:28:07 PM

I really wish I wasn't allergic to cats Frown

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 6:06:52 PM

Awww those cats are adorable!

by swimchickliz on 11/5/2012 6:58:45 AM

so pretty!! i like kitties better than MOST dogs.

by ANGXDP on 11/3/2012 9:16:23 PM

I love cats :3!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/2/2012 2:13:02 PM

My cats are so spoiled. Smile But we love them. Moses (my fluffy Russian Blue boy), Mittsy (Mom's fave girl), Boo (My sister's obese boy), and little Pekah, which is really a boys' name, but it means "open eyes" which really seems to suit her because she's so scared of everything except the other cats. When she growls it sounds like a mini tractor! Haha.

by gracesurfer on 11/1/2012 5:34:12 AM

GL, can you brings some dogs into the picture? I'm not a cat fan caz I had bad luck with a black cat and my foot got bruised by our fence in our backyard when I saw it and my cousin's cat gave me a scar by my right eye...it healed 2 yrs ago but the mark is still there.. :/

by Susmita24 on 10/31/2012 5:53:52 PM

SO...I'M GUESSING YOU LIKE CATS...FOLLOW THIS LINK! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:50:30 PM

i had a cat she died long time ago well i love the cats my cat is named Gracie she was gray and oh so fuzzy and cute cuddly another cat of mine is named tiger socks he had stripes like a tiger and white paws like they were socks i loved him so much he had a special hair brush he loved when i would brush him he would purr so loud he was mine and o course we had to get rid of him and he went to a stranger and while he was there he died i thought she killed him but i don't know i miss him so much he was probably the cutest cat alive he would come up on to my bed at night and curl up in a ball on my chest and he would meow till i woke up in the morning

by animal lover2982983294 on 10/29/2012 8:41:45 PM

I love kitties too! I love my cats Kermit and Leslie. They are so cute and Leslie looks like Cowboy Jack, but BIGGER!

by Lex1 on 10/29/2012 6:22:01 PM

Cute!

by April0405 on 10/29/2012 5:45:57 PM

They are *very* cute! I'm a major cat lover too. <3

by cmfox99 on 10/29/2012 5:10:54 PM

I love my cats coco and sherrie!!

by danceluvr4evr on 10/29/2012 4:14:21 PM

OMG I love cats SOOO MUCH!!! All of those kitty cats are adorable and really know how to pose Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 3:18:56 PM