3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Calling all curly-hair cuties: Curl care 101

Quick, it’s time for a girl’s night out with your BFFs. What’s the first hair tool you reach for? If you’re like the rest of...

I have naturally curly blonde hair, kind of like the girl in the picture, but a lighter color. For JustluvAriana, try using gel for styling your hair. This is my favorite to use, although moose works too. Also, I am looking for cute ways to style curly hair because I have so much of it. I cannot wear it in a headband because it is so thick. Any suggestions?

by gigglegirl12 on 6/20/2013 8:37:49 PM

MOD!
I have curly/wavy hair that likes to frizz out when i brush it. After i shower, i twist it and let it dry so the frizz turns into curls. The only problem is the days i dot take showers my hair is frizzy and not as pretty. How can i get pretty not frizzy curly-ish hair without taking a shower?

Hey girl! Hmm, that can be hard to achieve, frizz can be a fact of life. I like curling my hair with a curling iron, but that can be time consuming and takes a while to master. Instead of constantly trying to have that perfect curly hair, maybe try putting it in a cute style like a fishtail braid or waterfall braid. Try out different things, and see what works with your particular hair. Best of luck girlie! xx

Hannah M

by violagirl115 on 5/15/2013 8:07:48 PM

Thank you so much!! I have extremely curly and frizzy hair, and this is amazing!!! Another good conditioner is Totally Twisted. I use it sometimes, and it works wonders.

by jayjay927 on 3/4/2013 2:46:54 PM

MODMODMOD
okay, so earlier I posted a comment on here asking about hair, and it hasn't shown up yet. I wouldn't be worried, except this is like the tenth time this has happened to me...

Hey girlie,

I don't see any pending comments from your username, but if you repost your question I would be happy to answer it. Sorry for any trouble with the site and thanks for visiting GirlsLife.com, we love to have you here!

Meghan D.

by radiolovergirl on 2/9/2013 10:47:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey mod, i remember reading an article on here about hair accessories, and saw a really cute Urban outfitters headband (turquoise&brown) that was worn in a hippie style. i tried searching different words for it, but i could not find it anywhere! can this girl get some help?? Smile

Hey girlie,

If you can't find it on the Urban Outfitters website, it might not be sold anymore if it was an old article. They might have similar accessories, though, or you might be able to find similar ones at Nordstrom, Target or Forever21. Good luck and happy shopping!

Meghan D.

by missykp on 1/19/2013 10:09:17 PM

I have semi curly hair that doesn't always curl when I let it dry. It just looks like frizzy unstraight hair with random curls. I like curly hair. How can I make my hair more curly?

Helen S.

by kormi10 on 1/12/2013 11:53:48 AM

I really want long hair. I cut my hair a few months ago, and now it probably just skims my shoulders. What can I do to make it grow longer faster? I was thinking about trying horse shampoo because that apparently works well. Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, horse shampoo is a good idea. You could also try getting your hair trimmed again. Fresh ends will make your hair grow faster.

Lauren T.

by nwagirl on 12/30/2012 8:32:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So over christmas break i really wanna dye my hair a different color- my mom's alright with it so it's cool. I have freckles, paler skin, blue/green eyes, dark long eyelashes- i'm looking for something in the red/orange family but i don't wanna be a carrot top or a strawberry! Help what is my perfect color!?!? p.s. my hair is naturally dirty blonde...

Hey Justmecheyenne, just answered girly. Let me know if you got my response! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 12/21/2012 5:42:11 PM

Let's see an entire issue about hair! Repost if you agree!!!!

by Fashionista9400 on 12/2/2012 5:44:28 PM

So there is this guy in my class and he talks to me during class and seems interested...but that's about the only time he talks to me. He's popular and I'm not so popular. How can I get him to notice me more and possibly like me?

Hey girl,

Don't let "popularity" get you down--it's totally overrated! If he already talks to you, that's great! Since you already know each other, try to get to know him more by inviting him to sit with your friends at lunch or hang out with your friends and you after school. If you keep getting to know him as friends, he will definitely notice you Smile

Meghan D.