AN HOUR AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

1 HOURS AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

1 HOURS AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Calling all curly-hair cuties: Curl care 101

Quick, it’s time for a girl’s night out with your BFFs. What’s the first hair tool you reach for? If you’re like the rest of...

Everyone says "I wish I had curly hair!" NO YOU DON'T! I hate my hair and these tips did nothing to it. It's almost impossible to straighten my hair so here are some tips that actually help, and are from a naturally curly haired girl: My routine is showering every morning (sleeping on wet hair makes you a lion), with Suave natural almond shea butter shampoo and conditioner. When I get out, I towel dry and attempt to brush my hair (usually it doesn't work unless I'm having a rare good hair day). I use MoroccanOil curl cream, John Frieda frizz-ease leave in spray conditioner, Herbal Escenses curl spray, and I'm still looking for the right thing to put in my hair. The only thing I'm terrible at is ponytials. I've yet to discover the secret what about you?

by JustluvAriana on 10/29/2012 6:00:52 PM

My hair takes 3 hours to straighten. There's no way I would do it spontaneously for a girls' night out.

by smileygirl567 on 10/29/2012 5:27:47 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
What are some volunteer projects that a group of teenagers could do on weekends or after school? Maybe some holiday related ones, too? Thanks!

Hey girl, I'd try doing a bake sale to raise money for charity, volunteering at your local nursing home, soup kitchen or library or helping volunteer with Salvation Army during the holidays. Research online for service organizations in your area (Habitat for Humanity, etc.) you can get involved with!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by crazyshortie13 on 10/29/2012 4:41:24 PM

these tips stink! i have curly hair and when I tried this it ruined my hair!

by greeknspooky on 10/29/2012 4:25:16 PM

MODMODMOD
So I have really curly hair, and it isn't frizzy at all until in the morning once I wake up. I don't have enough time in the morning to shower, so I wake up with an afro, and then I'm stuck straightening it. How can I stop my hair from turning frizzy the morning after?

Hey girl, I'd try using shampoo designed for curly hair and looking for styling products you can put in after or in the morning that will help smooth your curls and reduce frizz. Look with your mom or dad in the hair care section of your local drugstore and see what product would be right for you: there are mousses, gels and many more options available.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by arcusashue on 10/29/2012 3:55:02 PM

I should show my Mom this Smile She has VERY VERY VERY curly wurly hair Smile I wish I had her hair because I <3 curls! I have my Dad's hair. Light brown and wavy!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 3:50:43 PM

come on, chickys! peace out and luv ur hair

by kaileebaileemailee on 10/29/2012 3:29:09 PM

THANK YOU!! I REQUESTED THIS THANK YOU

by xoxojillianxo on 10/29/2012 2:43:02 PM

first comment!!! lol anyways i have curly hair and this helps a lot... THANK YOU!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 10/29/2012 2:24:41 PM