8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Bella

What do we love most about Halloween? Seeing what fabulous get-ups people come up with—especially our favorite stars. Some of Hollywood’s cutest recently came out in their...

bella's. the dress is so pretty and The the leaves are set in the perfect places.Its awesome!

by gemstone_smile5 on 11/3/2012 11:42:57 PM

I like Bella Smile her costume really stick out. I like the way the vines were also on her head and the color of her hair goes with her dress. Totally lovin it....

by JasslyneJana on 11/2/2012 10:55:46 PM

id like bellas better without the head dress thing. that messes it up.

by WhiteWolf13 on 11/1/2012 9:29:28 PM

bella

by love32063 on 11/1/2012 4:14:07 PM

Ariel, it not only looks cute but isnt as funny looking as Poison Ivy!

by fashionqn on 10/31/2012 11:00:16 PM

OMG I can't decide! Those are both really good costumes! I think I like Bella's more though because it's creative and looks like a costume I would definitely wear. Ariel's good too, but wouldn't it make more sense id she was Princess Ariel? JK Tong

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:37:05 PM

Bella Smile I like both though

by unicornninja on 10/31/2012 8:47:56 PM

I don't like any one these personally, but I would chose Bella's if I had too pick.

by averya on 10/31/2012 8:14:53 PM

bella at frist i thought she was a leaf but she does look lik posion ivy

by Miss_DivaSwag on 10/31/2012 7:32:18 PM