2 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

14 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

16 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Bella

What do we love most about Halloween? Seeing what fabulous get-ups people come up with—especially our favorite stars. Some of Hollywood’s cutest recently came out in their...

I thought Bella was attempting to be tinkerbell but Bella is really pretty still so BELLA all the way.

by Mixitupicy on 10/31/2012 12:59:24 PM

Ariel...That costume is super cute!!!

by biomaster on 10/30/2012 11:54:20 PM

Ariel all the way. I kind of thought that Bella was a bush at first...

by HelenaPS on 10/30/2012 11:49:34 PM

I think they both look really amazing but Ariel's is more Halloweenish. I mean when I first looked at Bella I was like what is she? A leaf? I dislike how Ariel's is very showy and wouldn't be appropriate for kids to walk around the cold neighborhood but it looks better.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/30/2012 11:19:52 PM

Ariel!

by alamedaelizabeth on 10/30/2012 10:43:33 PM

OBVIOUSLY BELLA!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, it's freaking October! It's too cold to only go with 3/4 of your clothes! At least Bella's outfit looks like an age-appropriate costume.
Ariel... I honestly have no idea who you are, but I do know one thing: you might want to think twice; no, three times; no four times; no A FREAKING MILLION TIMES before you wear anything, especially that.

by caseysister2001 on 10/30/2012 8:47:42 PM

I definitely think Ariel won this one. Both were cute but, Ariel rocked it with that slammin body

by flowers2800 on 10/30/2012 8:01:21 PM

NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY? GO TO THE ADVICE QUEEN! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:49:29 PM

I like how Ariel wears it (seriously, just look at that bod!!), but I think Bella`s is more original.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 10/30/2012 7:39:50 PM

I like both...hmmm, I'll say...Ariel's wins!

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:26:34 PM