AN HOUR AGO Come hang with @therealsavannah at #GLfashbash on 8/8 in Baltimore! RSVP for *free* tix @ http://t.co/VkaofLABKw pic.twitter.com/zB8Zguq4qk

AN HOUR AGO Love you right back! 😽😽http://t.co/AGgmv2RlQnlQn

AN HOUR AGO The GL editors share their go-to skincare picks: http://t.co/eyySuA6qpl pic.twitter.com/ZbJcl2SQ0y

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Bella

What do we love most about Halloween? Seeing what fabulous get-ups people come up with—especially our favorite stars. Some of Hollywood’s cutest recently came out in their...

I thought Bella was attempting to be tinkerbell but Bella is really pretty still so BELLA all the way.

by Mixitupicy on 10/31/2012 12:59:24 PM

Ariel...That costume is super cute!!!

by biomaster on 10/30/2012 11:54:20 PM

Ariel all the way. I kind of thought that Bella was a bush at first...

by HelenaPS on 10/30/2012 11:49:34 PM

I think they both look really amazing but Ariel's is more Halloweenish. I mean when I first looked at Bella I was like what is she? A leaf? I dislike how Ariel's is very showy and wouldn't be appropriate for kids to walk around the cold neighborhood but it looks better.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/30/2012 11:19:52 PM

Ariel!

by alamedaelizabeth on 10/30/2012 10:43:33 PM

OBVIOUSLY BELLA!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, it's freaking October! It's too cold to only go with 3/4 of your clothes! At least Bella's outfit looks like an age-appropriate costume.
Ariel... I honestly have no idea who you are, but I do know one thing: you might want to think twice; no, three times; no four times; no A FREAKING MILLION TIMES before you wear anything, especially that.

by caseysister2001 on 10/30/2012 8:47:42 PM

I definitely think Ariel won this one. Both were cute but, Ariel rocked it with that slammin body

by flowers2800 on 10/30/2012 8:01:21 PM

NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY? GO TO THE ADVICE QUEEN! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:49:29 PM

I like how Ariel wears it (seriously, just look at that bod!!), but I think Bella`s is more original.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 10/30/2012 7:39:50 PM

I like both...hmmm, I'll say...Ariel's wins!

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:26:34 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.