1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

3 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

4 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Bella

What do we love most about Halloween? Seeing what fabulous get-ups people come up with—especially our favorite stars. Some of Hollywood’s cutest recently came out in their...

Bella all the way

by hbgirl2001 on 10/30/2012 7:20:53 PM

Both are..ehh. But I think Ariel's is so much better(: Bella's doesn't look good at all.

COME JOIN CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL GALS! Whether you are in middle school and need advice, or are in high school (like me) and want to give advice to those who need it! Please take a moment to check out our always updated club and become a part of our middle school family! Thanks girls!

by Featherr.♥ on 10/30/2012 7:16:01 PM

Both!

by KKcheer13 on 10/30/2012 6:49:32 PM

Bella. At least she is actually wearing a costume that covers her body. I am sick of provocative Halloween costumes. Ariel should put on some clothes.

by lissau2737 on 10/30/2012 6:23:42 PM

They're both awesome but I like Bella's betterSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 6:20:38 PM

Def Ariel's. I couldn't even tell what Bella was supposed to be until I saw the caption.

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/30/2012 6:19:07 PM

I would probably go with Bella's because its outside of the box, princess not so much. I definitely love the ideas for costume here. Personally I'm being a bubble bath complete with a crown of rubber ducks.

by dancer1414:) on 10/30/2012 6:13:20 PM

i would say bella because it is more modest. ariels is cute too though.

by directioner16 on 10/30/2012 5:39:41 PM