Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Bella

What do we love most about Halloween? Seeing what fabulous get-ups people come up with—especially our favorite stars. Some of Hollywood’s cutest recently came out in their...

I love both but Bella's is a lil better. Smile

by wildstar19 on 10/30/2012 4:56:58 PM

Bella is cool and so is Ariel. I can't decide!

by miley13t on 10/30/2012 4:56:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD (:
Today the boy I may possibly like asked me to come over his house tomorrow for a Halloween party. I don't want to go because I'm afraid I'm developing feelings for him. I like this other boy at the moment...and I just can't like two boys at once! That's never happened for me...I don't fall for guys easy. Also, none of my friends are going to this party and I'm afraid it could be awkward. I'd rather go to my best friends house like I have been planning, but she says I should go to this boy's house. I don't want to miss out on something great. Do you have any advice? Also, I don't even have a costume at the moment! Would wearing my soccer uniform be a bad costume? Or does that sound cute? Thank you!

Hey girl! I say you should go with what you are most comfortable with. If you do want to go to this boys house though, maybe invite a friend to come along? In the end, it's about what YOU want to do. Don't be afraid of your feelings though. And i think that's a really cute idea!

xoxo

Katie L.

by smiley.<3 on 10/30/2012 4:47:29 PM

I think Ariel, but they both look cute! I agree with sammyy99

by ceahorse on 10/30/2012 4:03:41 PM

Ariel!!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/30/2012 2:57:47 PM

I love both outfits!!! I ust cant pick one!!!! LOL!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 10/30/2012 2:57:39 PM

I really like both of them... I can't choose!!!

by music191 on 10/30/2012 2:34:24 PM

Both are super cute. I love Bella's but the head piece is kind of weird, but Ariel's shoes totally don't go with the outfit.

by sammyy99 on 10/30/2012 10:41:35 AM

Poison ivy is a character from batman, silverroseart.

by brmego on 10/30/2012 10:12:28 AM

Bella rocked her costume best.

by otter77 on 10/30/2012 10:05:07 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!