5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

GL's get fit while ya babysit workout

Takin’ the tots to a nearby playground? Pull on your sneaks, toss your hair in a pony and get busy, babe! This workout will pad your...

For frizz I use Moroccan oil and for curl I use Moroccan cream. It costs a lot of money but I have had it since early August. Still pretty full and use it almost every day. Trust me! Works!

by emkblue on 11/10/2012 8:26:52 PM

Hey! I am looking for a work out buddy and someone just to talk to about staying healthy and eating right and all that so that we can encourage each other. Please tell me if you are interested. Thanks. Smile

by ShadesofRemorse on 11/10/2012 7:29:53 PM

Hi! My hair is REALLY REALLY frizzy! I hate it! It's like no matter what I do it's frizzy! Do you have any hair products to recommend?

by brie0192 on 11/10/2012 11:29:01 AM

My hair is REALLY frizzy and I hate it! It seems no matter what I do it's still frizzy! Plus it doesn't help I have short,curly, layered hair! What hair stuff do you reccomend?

by brie0192 on 11/10/2012 11:26:05 AM

I am 5'3, 92 lbs (i weigh more after eating, usually around 93). Last year I was almost 10 pounds more and I've lost about six pounds since August. I've been trying to eat healthier foods and eat until I'm not too full, but not hungry. I did cross country which contributed to losing weight. A normal day for me is a cereal bar and a yogurt for breakfast, pb and j sandwich for lunch, and one slice of pizza with a little salad for dinner...am i healthy???

Hey kaceyjustine, the food you're eating isn't bad. You can always add some more fruits and veggies in there. Drink lots of water too! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kaceyjustine on 11/8/2012 10:57:29 PM

I'm going to join a class at the gym and was wondering, if I want to target getting weight off my calves instead of adding muscle, which class should I take? The classes are Kickboxing, Abs and Core, Step N Weights, Sculpt, Yoga Flow, Cycling and Zumba. Also, when I come home from school I always eat the most unhealthy thing and procrastinate work. How can I force myself to get it together and eat something healthier and not watch TV? Thanks!

Hey! for calves I think cycling might be the best class to take. Not eating junk food and procrastinating is all about mind over matter and will power. You have to really not want to do those things in order to stop yourself from doing them. So remember that next time you come home from school. good luck!

Helen S.

by svds on 11/3/2012 10:16:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MY SKIN SO REALLY BREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. the stuff the my old dermatologist gave me isn't working anymore! and i can't go back cause it's too expensive. is there anything you can reccomend? i'm gonna stop wearing makeup for a couple days so my skin won't be clogged. i also need to stop picking at it. i'm also going to keep my bandgs off my face cause i know that can cause acne. my skin is normally dry in the winter and oily in the summer. what can i use that's effective and fast? thanks!!

Hey girl-

Some over-the-counter brands claim to work quickly, but it all depends on your skin type. It's important to keep your hair off your face-- especially when you're sleeping! Next time you need to buy new makeup look for cosmetics with a no clog formula to keep your skin breathable; and don't forget to wash your face completely twice a day. They also have face lotion specifically made for reducing acne and keeping your skin moisturized without clogging your pores. xoxo

Alexis G.

by karategirl78 on 11/1/2012 6:30:25 AM

TIRED OF BEING BRUSHED ASIDE? SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:48:34 PM

Awesome! Laughing

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:18:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i just started back up karate yesterday(i'm a black belt). my goal is to lose my fat and gain muscle. while the classes are good for gaining muscle, i'll need to do extra training outside of classes to burn calories. i know i need to eat healthier, but it's hard sometimes! how can i remind myself why i'm eating healthy in the 1st place? and with the cold weather coming, what are free ways that i can burn calories? thanks!

hey girl! actually, martial arts is a really great blend of both strength and cardio, so you will burn fat with karate (btdubs, you go girl with that black belt!). an easy way to eat healthier is to get the whole fam involved. get rid of all the junk food that crowds your cabinets, and restock it with fresh finds from the farmers market. think: plenty of fruit and veg, lean protein like chicken, beans, and legumes, some dairy, a good amount of whole grains like wheat bread and whole grain pasta, and only the occasional treat. the winter provides plenty of fun calorie torching activities. from skiing to ice-skating, theres so many possibilities!

xoxo