1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

Fey, you! Snag Julie Kagawa's newest novel "The Lost Prince"

If you know who the “fey” are, you’ve probably read Julie Kagawa’s madly popular Iron Fey series. We’ve been following Meghan Chase (through tears and...

MOD MOD MOD!
is this the 1st book? if not, what is? and, lastly, what are the other book in what order?
thanks Smile

Hey! It is the first book, no others have been released yet in this series Smile

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/24/2012 3:39:41 PM

I loved the iron fey books- team ash!!! But i did love puck. Hey all my fellow bookworms! If you love reading, being creative, and being yourself, then cone join my club- Ravenclaw girls! You don't even have to like Harry Potter- Ravenclaw is a personality!

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:04:15 PM

This is the first bok in her new series. There are like 5 or 6 books in her first series.

Hey girlies! If you are big readers and have read the Tigers Curse Series, then join my

club theTigers SeriesFanatics!

by diamondgirl4404 on 11/10/2012 5:31:16 PM

Wait so is this the first one? or the second one?

by laceylove on 11/1/2012 12:29:20 PM

The Iron Fey series is my favorite series! I already read this book. Its really good Smile

by sweetie99 on 11/1/2012 6:53:55 AM

I dont care if he is a good boy or a bad boy, I want my bf to have a body like the guy on the book cover. I wish he was real.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 12:31:56 AM