11 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

12 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

13 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Fey, you! Snag Julie Kagawa's newest novel "The Lost Prince"

If you know who the “fey” are, you’ve probably read Julie Kagawa’s madly popular Iron Fey series. We’ve been following Meghan Chase (through tears and...

MOD MOD MOD!
is this the 1st book? if not, what is? and, lastly, what are the other book in what order?
thanks Smile

Hey! It is the first book, no others have been released yet in this series Smile

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 11/24/2012 3:39:41 PM

I loved the iron fey books- team ash!!! But i did love puck. Hey all my fellow bookworms! If you love reading, being creative, and being yourself, then cone join my club- Ravenclaw girls! You don't even have to like Harry Potter- Ravenclaw is a personality!

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:04:15 PM

This is the first bok in her new series. There are like 5 or 6 books in her first series.

Hey girlies! If you are big readers and have read the Tigers Curse Series, then join my

club theTigers SeriesFanatics!

by diamondgirl4404 on 11/10/2012 5:31:16 PM

Wait so is this the first one? or the second one?

by laceylove on 11/1/2012 12:29:20 PM

The Iron Fey series is my favorite series! I already read this book. Its really good Smile

by sweetie99 on 11/1/2012 6:53:55 AM

I dont care if he is a good boy or a bad boy, I want my bf to have a body like the guy on the book cover. I wish he was real.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 12:31:56 AM