6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Lights out? 10 ways to have fun during Frankenstorm

Hurricane Sandy has yet to make landfall and already hundreds of thousands of people on the East Coast are without power. Sittin’ around waiting for your own...

Most of my neighborhood's without power due to sandy. we called the power company and they said not to expect electricity for a week or more Frown schools been cancelled for three days! So many trees fell down in my neighborhood.

by flowerblossom on 10/31/2012 2:46:05 PM

Oh my gosh, @Glass-Tears! :\ I'm praying for you!! <3 <3 Here in Ohio, sleet was falling from the sky earlier this morning from around 5 AM to 7 AM. The streets are covered in ice. School was canceled today. I can't even imagine what it's like for those in her REAL path. I'm praying for everyone...

by fungirl123 on 10/30/2012 11:27:25 AM

im in virginia and its horrible, my powers still here though Smile for now.... but im so scared because theres a tall tree near my house and it looks like its gonna fall on our house

by lilja on 10/29/2012 8:37:50 PM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:24:41 PM

good luck East coasters!

by Glitterheart16 on 10/29/2012 8:15:28 PM

the hurricane is even faintly effecting michigan...its SUPER cold and windy and drizzly. pretty much all of the leaves have fallen cuz of the huge winds. anyway, i probably wont lose power cuz my house is really new, and its never happened before. anywaY, i feel bad for east coasters!! :O

by lilmissamazing on 10/29/2012 6:58:36 PM

I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and let me tell you, it is absolutely crazy. I mean like if this is a catagory one, I'd like to see what a two is like. It's hitting the Jersey and Delaware shores so hard I'm actually confused about the catagory. In Atlantic City, the wind is blowing horizantly. So far, there has been one downed tree in my neighborhood. I'm not hearing any wind right now which I'm very shocked about. I have about a 50/50 chance I might evacuate which I don't want to happen. In Birmingham Township, it is absolutely flooded. I feel bad for them. All that is on TV is about the hurricane. I have not lost power yet, nor have I for Irene. My fear is the trees. I live in the woods so I have trees surrounding me and one did fall so far but that was about two hours ago. I would like to wish the best of luck for the rest of the Eastern Coast. Stay safe guys!

by itsjustgz on 10/29/2012 6:22:12 PM

Good luck to everyone in that area! I'm in AL and unaffected but our teachers were talking about it and it doesn't look good. Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/29/2012 6:17:39 PM

Too bad none of them can read this because their power is out.

Praying for everyone in that area though. <3

by raininghippos on 10/29/2012 6:13:02 PM

Babydahl13- I hope it gets better soon good luck!!!

by April0405 on 10/29/2012 5:22:16 PM