9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

What to do when people hate on your love

People don’t like that my BF is black and I’m not. I don’t care what they think, but we’ve been threatened. I’m afraid for our safety if...

Wow. Are people still acting like that?

by sprinklz28 on 10/29/2012 7:45:47 PM

Ok so I recently introduced my friends to a guy that they know I liked and i told them i did. Anyways it went great but he doesn't go to our school and im the only one that will see him ever again but he exchanged numbers with all of us at the end of the night and i told mt friends that i didn't realy want them texting him because I really like him and i dont know if it was wrong for me to ask them this but I think i have the right to... i mean doesn't it go against some girl code somewhere? I mean if i didn't like him things would be different and i wouldn't care... but i like him alot. please help! Because they don't see why they shouldn't text him...... Frown

Hey girl, I don't know if I do either, honestly. When you say that to your friends, you are a) telling them you see them as a threat to you and don't trust them and b) preventing them from helping you score him (they could talk you up or help you get a better feel of what he thinks of you). I'd relax and let them talk to him. Let them be your friends: they know you like him and could just help. Trust them enough to let them and not assume they'll harm.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ell08 on 10/29/2012 7:16:44 PM

My best friend think a told another girl something bad about you and i didn't help shes been mad at me for a while

Hey girl, try to explain the sitch to her if she'll hear it out. If she knows your side, she may be more forgiving.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by AarynJ on 10/29/2012 6:38:46 PM

I don't see why people make different races such a big deal...
Good luck!

by Acutiebookworm on 10/29/2012 6:08:27 PM

my mom is black and my dad is white. i am obvi mixed and i don,t care! my mom and dad didn't get teased by anyone back then and nobody should get teased now!!!

your welcome!

by peace6767 on 10/29/2012 5:30:56 PM

i use to date a black guy and im white and like the same thing happened to me!

by bking62 on 10/29/2012 5:30:44 PM

That is so messed up! They should just let them be in love > I would say what do you care ? and if ya care ya jealous

by TSfan#1 on 10/29/2012 4:57:23 PM

Wow, I can, but yet I can't believe people threaten you guys. Tell the authorities soon.

by Gabriella123 on 10/29/2012 4:33:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am 90% sure my crush likes me. I can't figure out to make him tell me he likes me. It is so obvious to me, why won't he tell me he likes me?

Hey girl, it may be because he's afraid you'll reject him! Hint you like him too so he has nothing to be afraid of when he tells you assuming that 90 percent chance is right.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 10/29/2012 3:58:03 PM

I had a crush on black guy once, and I'm white! So what? No one should care about the color of skin.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 3:53:26 PM