5 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

8 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

9 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Yikes! How to stay safe when Hurricane Sandy hits

Category 1 Hurricane Sandy is getting ready to make landfall. East Coasters have already seen rain, high wind, flooding and loss of power, and dozens in the...

Wow, thank god I live in Canada! Stay safe!!

by justme_dontchange on 12/22/2012 4:48:22 PM

My mom's cousin just died of carbon monoxide poisoning, and I barely knew him but I keep having scary dreams about his death and carbon monoxide poisoning. I'm losing sleep over the situation. Please help!
Thanks!

Hey MsKCupcake, mhmm this is interesting. Has anything like this ever happened to you before? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MsKCupcake on 11/26/2012 12:48:01 AM

Hope everyone's ok where I live we didn't even get rain. Just some wind.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 11/6/2012 7:20:36 PM

Im from LI so a hurricane for us is pretty scary. Luckly we still havepower in my area but my grandmas house is flooded and school has sbeen off a week.
bless all affected xoxo

by taylorbrooke on 11/2/2012 10:22:31 PM

We got hit prettyhard in new york. Thankfully my friends and family r ok.but still it.was.pretty scary.

by kassidia1227 on 11/2/2012 3:55:39 PM

I live really close to where the storm is due to hit at 8am tomorrow. Schools canceled and it is pretty freaky.

by epicforevs on 10/29/2012 8:32:15 PM

I've been stuck inside all day, schools canceled for today and tommorow, and there has been a slight brown out, all i can hear is wind and rain, i feel bad for everyone who has it worse

by limegreengal3803 on 10/29/2012 7:57:51 PM

You know what I think is kinda funny? How GL puts up something like this for people in the storm but yet they didnt put up anything for when all of those fire broke out in Colorado and many people had to evacuate. Im sorry but that just doesnt make sense to me.

Still praying fro everyone over there though.

by eclipsechick12 on 10/29/2012 7:50:44 PM

central NY is windy and rainy, not horrible. but if it swirls back around we might be hit by the yellow on the radar... my school didn't let out early, but after school activities were cancelled. my heart goes out to everyone who is being hit with the worst of it all!

by the_last_ninja on 10/29/2012 7:44:04 PM

I'm praying for those in the hurricane. I'm lucky I live in New Mexico.

by Paramorefan123 on 10/29/2012 7:27:24 PM