Yikes! How to stay safe when Hurricane Sandy hits

Category 1 Hurricane Sandy is getting ready to make landfall. East Coasters have already seen rain, high wind, flooding and loss of power, and dozens in the...

It's super windy here and sprinkling... I'm scared Frown I hate storms

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 3:45:29 PM

Live in Maryland, near Annapolis, and we have school off today and tomorrow! Its really windy and rainy but not that bad, really.

by sweetie99 on 10/29/2012 3:29:43 PM

I live in NH and we didn't have school today, it's pretty rainy and windy here where I live in NH. @Prim I have heard the eye of the hurricane is supposed to hit NJ. I wish you the best. Be safe!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 10/29/2012 3:15:06 PM

I live in rhode island and our city hall already lost power :o

by michipie205 on 10/29/2012 3:10:54 PM

I'm in PA. The actual storm hasn't even hit yet, but there's still really high winds, lots of rain, and a bit of flooding! Stay safe everyone!

by Epicgirl1337 on 10/29/2012 3:00:45 PM

In Pennsylvania and Sandy is hitting us right now!! It's bad. This storm is ten times worse than Irene. She was a baby storm compared to this!!! Wish me luck guys it's getting pretty bad out right now. **THUNDER**

by BabyDahl13 on 10/29/2012 2:35:03 PM

ack! things are getting really windy here! i can hear it!

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 10/29/2012 2:19:34 PM

they said that snady is going to be worse than irene. funny, they both happened during the first quarter of school. rainy, windy, tress leaning to extreme angles

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 10/29/2012 1:32:42 PM

I live in southern massachusetts, school was canceled but the storm isnt that bad here, the power is still on and nothing is broken but the trees are waving around like crazy. Very rainy and windy over here.

by snowver11 on 10/29/2012 1:25:43 PM

Rainy, very very windy, and gloomy in NJ

by Prim on 10/29/2012 12:57:13 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?