1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

2 HOURS AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

14 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

COMMENTS

6 movies we wanna read as books right now

Many books have been turned into movies, but what about movies being turned into books? We certainly wish we could curl up at home with a book...

sydney white is funny!

by samiam2000 on 12/17/2012 8:00:50 AM

Sry i posted that twice and sorry for any bad spelling im using a tablet Smile

by taylorbrooke on 11/2/2012 9:10:53 PM

How about HANNA? That one with sairose ronan, i would read it! Unless its already a book.... idk. But i loved tehe movie, its about a girl who is raised away from societyq and is trained by her dad to be an assazin. When she is ready,she gets sent out into the real world to carry out a hit and learn about her twisted past and family. Its really good!

by taylorbrooke on 11/2/2012 8:31:12 PM

How about HANNA? You know that one with sairose ronan. I would totally read it! Unless it already is a book? Lol idk but ik that i luv the movie!

by taylorbrooke on 11/2/2012 8:22:16 PM

MEAN GIRLS ALL THE WAY!!! My friends and I are obsessed with Mean Girls!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 6:51:48 PM

mean girls was based on a book.

by maddieboo786 on 11/2/2012 4:05:14 PM

Mean Girls was actually based on the book Queen Bees and wannabees. Its kinda a self help book though.

by GLis awesome on 11/1/2012 9:40:53 PM

i honestly wouldn't like it if a movie was turned into a book...it just...ruins it. idk it would just be weird

by myfatsquirrel on 11/1/2012 7:09:08 PM

If you read the beginning credits, it says Mean Girls was based off of a book with a different title.

by karenbug88 on 11/1/2012 6:24:52 PM

@Hannah H.
Thank you sososo much! I'll ask around and look him up in the church's directory. And if he was in a different group he would go to Confirmation later than me unfortunately. If we were meant to be, I will see him again and this time I'll get his number! Peace!

You're welcome Girl! I am happy to help!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Anabanana<3 on 11/1/2012 3:59:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I like, lets call him Tom. I met him at my Confirmation retreat and he's perfect for me! We both love the same bands, sports, books, and we are both in high math. He also has a British accent! He goes to a private school and I go to public school in a different town. The problem is we might never see each other again. On the day of Confirmation, there's two different groups to be in, A and B. So he might not be in the same group as me. I also didn't get his number and I only know his first name. Help!

Hey Chica! He sounds like a cutie, and a british accent... ooh lala. Try asking friends who were at the retreat to try to get a full name so you can look him up on facebook or in the directory. Is your confirmation through church? Is it possible you have a church directory or you can see him there? Even if he is in a different group, would you see him at confirmation? you may be surprised by who knos him or when you might see him .Strike up a convo and this time get his name and number! Good luck!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Anabanana<3 on 11/1/2012 2:52:00 PM

Mean girls!!!!!!! I LOVE that movie!!!!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/1/2012 12:46:50 PM

I would TOTALLY read Mean Girls if it were a book!
Btw, for those who are reading this, please check out my clubs: How to Live (We give out great advice and need new members!) & How to be Girly (For those who want to express their inter girl or need help on becoming girlier!) I have plently of positions open! So please join! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 11/1/2012 12:27:15 PM

AMANDA BYNES! I miss The Amanda Show soooo bad!!!!!

by briannam911 on 11/1/2012 7:46:23 AM

I think they would make great books. I would like to read Mean Girls first.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 12:10:41 AM