1 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Match your costume to your mani

Happy Halloween, babes! For all you lovely ladies who have yet to come up with a costume idea, don’t panic! We found 4 über amazing outfits...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
So, Im really embarassed abou this, but this weird stuff has been coming out of my vag area (lets call the vag area the cracker). The stuff looks, and feels like mucas. I have never gotten my period. Please help!!!!

hey girl! that is totally and completely normal. it also may mean that your first period will be soon. make sure you've got pads! Smile

Katie L.

by Abby774 on 10/31/2012 2:52:15 PM

I'm the Mad Hatter! (:

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 12:06:38 PM

Can anyone guess what i am going as??? I got it from and it is funny!!!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/31/2012 11:20:12 AM

I'm dressing up as the cupcake!! The cupcake costume on this is the same exact one I have! Happy Halloween! Smile

by kateroxx on 10/31/2012 11:07:06 AM

I'm dressing up as a vampire(;

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/31/2012 8:50:20 AM

Hello! I really want to wear heels to a wedding in late November. I'm 13 years old. I never wore heels before. Do you think I should wear heels? Also, do you think 3 inches is okay? Thank you!

Hey girlie, as long as the 'rents approve (and you can dance in them) I think 3 inches should be fine.  But DO practice walking around in them first. Wear them in your house, checking the mail, doing your chores, whatever it takes to get used to walking in heels. You don't want to get to the wedding without any practice and find out that you don't have the hang of it. And when you are wearing them around the house, if you decide that they are just too uncomfortable to dance in for the wedding, switch them out for a 1inch heel or cute flats. Good luck, girl!

Lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 10/31/2012 7:58:19 AM

I'm dressing up as Crayola.

by otter77 on 10/31/2012 12:06:30 AM

I love all the shades and costumes!! I've seen the crayon a couple of times

by pretty123 on 10/31/2012 12:01:00 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!