Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

11 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

12 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Match your costume to your mani

Happy Halloween, babes! For all you lovely ladies who have yet to come up with a costume idea, don’t panic! We found 4 über amazing outfits...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
So, Im really embarassed abou this, but this weird stuff has been coming out of my vag area (lets call the vag area the cracker). The stuff looks, and feels like mucas. I have never gotten my period. Please help!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

hey girl! that is totally and completely normal. it also may mean that your first period will be soon. make sure you've got pads! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by Abby774 on 10/31/2012 2:52:15 PM

I'm the Mad Hatter! (:

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 12:06:38 PM

Can anyone guess what i am going as??? I got it from girlslife.com and it is funny!!!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/31/2012 11:20:12 AM

I'm dressing up as the cupcake!! The cupcake costume on this is the same exact one I have! Happy Halloween! Smile

by kateroxx on 10/31/2012 11:07:06 AM

I'm dressing up as a vampire(;

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/31/2012 8:50:20 AM

Hello! I really want to wear heels to a wedding in late November. I'm 13 years old. I never wore heels before. Do you think I should wear heels? Also, do you think 3 inches is okay? Thank you!

Hey girlie, as long as the 'rents approve (and you can dance in them) I think 3 inches should be fine.  But DO practice walking around in them first. Wear them in your house, checking the mail, doing your chores, whatever it takes to get used to walking in heels. You don't want to get to the wedding without any practice and find out that you don't have the hang of it. And when you are wearing them around the house, if you decide that they are just too uncomfortable to dance in for the wedding, switch them out for a 1inch heel or cute flats. Good luck, girl!

Lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 10/31/2012 7:58:19 AM

I'm dressing up as Crayola.

by otter77 on 10/31/2012 12:06:30 AM

I love all the shades and costumes!! I've seen the crayon a couple of times

by pretty123 on 10/31/2012 12:01:00 AM