AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Match your costume to your mani

Happy Halloween, babes! For all you lovely ladies who have yet to come up with a costume idea, don’t panic! We found 4 über amazing outfits...

OMG!!!!! for halloween my bff dressed up as a huuuuge neon pink crayon! With Barbie doll nail polish! We were laughing our butts off!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 11:07:40 PM

I went orange and black with my nails this Halloween. I would have loved to have been the purple fairy but my dad would not have let me out of the house.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 12:15:45 AM

I'm going to be a Candy Korn Witch Smile I'm going to do candy corn nails with my costume.
BTW my Halloween was moved to Nov. 3 Saturday. it's because of the hurricane and it was supposed to know tonight but it didn't. Just a lot of wind and some rain.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:25:08 PM

I like these colors & costumes. Had an amazing time trick-or-treating!(:

by tropicdog on 10/31/2012 8:41:54 PM

I think that GL maybe should have used costumes that were more appropriate.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/31/2012 7:32:16 PM

our school won't let us they violate d dress code. i was a super-scary ghost wwwwwwwwwith a mask tho(:

by aki2000 on 10/31/2012 5:58:06 PM

It's too cold to wear most of those costumes as they are in MO.

by luvmonkey1313 on 10/31/2012 5:22:04 PM

MOD! How do I find the perfect shade of foundation for me?

Hey girl! the best way is to be matched by someone who works at a makeup store. it's completely free and foolproof, all you need to do is ask! Or, you could take a tester bottle and put a little bit along your jawline and see if it matches you. Don't test colors on your wrist like a lot of people say to do. Often, our faces are a diff shade than our arms!

xoxo

Katie L.

by kateroxx on 10/31/2012 4:33:57 PM

MOD! I have some concealer and foundation, how do I use them?

hey girl! it depends on whether the products are liquid or mineral or powder. the best way to find out how to use them would be to ask your mom or an older sister or cousin, or to go to the beauty counter at a store!

xoxo

Katie L.

by rocketqueenxo on 10/31/2012 4:14:21 PM

MOD! I'm going to a party on friday, and I have small, really red pimples on my forehead. I hardly ever get them, and they're not going away. I wash my face and moisturize twice a day but it's been like this for a while. I have no make up so how can I get rid of them/cover them up for Friday?

hey girl! it sounds like you're taking good care of your skin. sometimes, these things just happen because of the hormones in our bodies, not because of anything we do. Make sure you're eating whole foods rather than processed, that you're drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of sleep! Also, make sure to gently wash your face after working out, and to do yoga or some meditation if you're really stressed out. All these should help improve your skin over time, but for Friday night, see if you can pick up some cover up. Just make sure you DON'T pick at them, they'll only get worse!

xoxo

Katie L.

by rocketqueenxo on 10/31/2012 3:25:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
So, Im really embarassed abou this, but this weird stuff has been coming out of my vag area (lets call the vag area the cracker). The stuff looks, and feels like mucas. I have never gotten my period. Please help!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

hey girl! that is totally and completely normal. it also may mean that your first period will be soon. make sure you've got pads! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by Abby774 on 10/31/2012 2:52:15 PM

I'm the Mad Hatter! (:

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 12:06:38 PM

Can anyone guess what i am going as??? I got it from girlslife.com and it is funny!!!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/31/2012 11:20:12 AM

I'm dressing up as the cupcake!! The cupcake costume on this is the same exact one I have! Happy Halloween! Smile

by kateroxx on 10/31/2012 11:07:06 AM

I'm dressing up as a vampire(;

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/31/2012 8:50:20 AM

Hello! I really want to wear heels to a wedding in late November. I'm 13 years old. I never wore heels before. Do you think I should wear heels? Also, do you think 3 inches is okay? Thank you!

Hey girlie, as long as the 'rents approve (and you can dance in them) I think 3 inches should be fine.  But DO practice walking around in them first. Wear them in your house, checking the mail, doing your chores, whatever it takes to get used to walking in heels. You don't want to get to the wedding without any practice and find out that you don't have the hang of it. And when you are wearing them around the house, if you decide that they are just too uncomfortable to dance in for the wedding, switch them out for a 1inch heel or cute flats. Good luck, girl!

Lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 10/31/2012 7:58:19 AM

I'm dressing up as Crayola.

by otter77 on 10/31/2012 12:06:30 AM

I love all the shades and costumes!! I've seen the crayon a couple of times

by pretty123 on 10/31/2012 12:01:00 AM