13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

What does your fave lip gloss say about you?

If dogs are a man’s best friend, lip gloss is definitely a girl’s best friend. What does yours say about you? Do you love a stunning bright...

mine is coral.. but idk about what is says..

by muenessa678 on 11/8/2012 4:57:55 PM

I can't choose just one! (;

by xxnycbeauty on 11/7/2012 10:19:09 PM

Coral & Pink & shimmery

by Dreamon53 on 11/6/2012 11:23:52 AM

1.think of your crush
2. Make a hand heart
3. Kiss it
4. Put it over your real heart
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask u out!YAY!
6. This only works if u post this on your favorite article

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/5/2012 10:25:59 AM

mine is the pink and shimmery, and it totally fits my personality! thats so cool! Laughing

by soccertoughgirl on 11/4/2012 10:47:52 PM

i'm the lip samcker cute flavored and glossy. the description fits perfectly!

by bking62 on 11/4/2012 6:49:52 PM

Mine is the sheer lilac... it matches my personality perfectly. I've never worn it though... guess I should try it. =)

by music191 on 11/4/2012 11:17:40 AM

I am bright red and pink and shimmery.And the descriptions are true.

by emmacd on 11/4/2012 3:21:25 AM

the lilac one is so true about me but I have never even worn lilac lip gloss in my life! Guess I should try it!

by Glitterheart16 on 11/4/2012 1:32:12 AM

im the pink and nude combined so i guess thats good

by mommy's girl on 11/3/2012 11:58:34 PM