Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

13 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

14 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Breaking up announcement

My boyfriend was in the hall and I was just coming out of English. He grabbed me, kissed me and broke up with me. An...

Theres this guy that i like and hes realy nice. I think he may like me but im not sure. He sits next to me in band and today i was writing notes on my sheet music and he unclicked my pen!! We joke around a lot but i REALLY want to know if he likes me!!!! Please help!!!!

Sounds like he's interested girl, even if he does just want to be your friend. Smile

Lynae P.

by Lulu181 on 1/11/2013 8:10:14 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Therse this guy that i kinda like and i think he may like me. How do i know for sure without asking him?

Hey Lulu181, see if he drops any hints of liking you. Does he always compliment you? Try to be around you? Strike up convos everytime he sees you? Things like this will help you figure him out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lulu181 on 1/11/2013 8:00:46 PM

i would've done what he did..except i'd slap him...hard... VERY hard....

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:31:25 PM

dude this guy is WACKED OUT! i'm sooooooooo sorry u deserve better

by ashbabe567765 on 11/7/2012 11:58:28 PM

What's up with that? I'd be embarrassed

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 6:43:07 PM

There are 3 guys at school that I like and I can't get my mind off of them! I strongly dislike their girlfriends and the fact that they are dating the guys I like makes me dislike them even more. This is messing with my mood because I have to deal with their girlfriends during school and I've been grumpy for like the past three days because I keep thinking about these guys! UGH! How do I stop letting this mess with my head?
Please help!

Hey girly, being grumpy towards these guys' girlfriends def isn't gunna help lift your mood. And i know it's hard to get a guy out of your head! Just try to focus on your own things and do what makes you happy. Have girl time with your besties, do an art project, spend some time with your fave hobby, or get a bunch of boys and girl friends together to help scope out new cutie. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by cmfox99 on 11/2/2012 10:50:31 AM

mod mod mod
this may be hard to believe, but I am getting abused by my mother. she yells at me, pushes me, pulls my hair, etc. We fight all the time, and then after the fight [usually ends with her pushing me and me getting hurt and crying in my room]and then she calls somebody random like her boyfriend or my grandma and talks about what a brat she thinks i am. she even lies about me to make me sound even more terrible! Then she talks trash about my dad and it really hurts because i love my dad. i know im not a brat, and i dont have fights with anyone else. im just a happy person, and i try to be myself around my mom but we always fight. its like shes looking for a fight. today she called a mental health doctor so she can make an appointment to see if im mentally challenged. i want to move in with my dad because we are really close and never fight but im to scared to say that i want to move in with my dad. help!!

Hey girl, You should definitely talk to your dad and/or another adult you trust about this. If there's a guidance counselor or a teacher you feel safe with at your school, they can help you talk to your mom and dad and try to work out a way for you to stay with him. If you don't feel safe with your mom, you definitely need to get an adult's help to get you into a place where you feel safe! xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by hermionegirl12 on 11/1/2012 8:31:22 PM

geez what's his problem?

by myfatsquirrel on 11/1/2012 7:04:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so there is this guy, and we always lock eyes and he stares at me so intently, like he was saying hi to me in the hallway and his friend was talking to him, and he winked at me and locked eyes with me and then his friend was like dude! and he was like oh sorry what? and then we went to a haunted house and he linked arms with me the whole time!! and he we were standing in line and he slipped his arm around my waist and then removed it quickly! (why did he do that?!?) and we were at a party sitting on the floor talking and he put his legs over mine. Also he always (whenever we hang out) lifts me up! Do you think he likes me? we talk, but we dont really have any classes together, but in the hallways and we hang out with a group together a lot so i dont know..

Hey Girl! It sounds like he is into you! Sometimes guys will put his arm around your waist and link arms becasue he wants to keep you close. If he removed it quickly, he probably thought that he made you uncomfortable. Next time grab his hand first, or when he pulls away sweetly grab his hand back. It will boost his confidence and show him that you like him too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by liddywitty on 11/1/2012 4:40:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am dating this guy, and have been for about a month. Him and my Best friend constantly talk and flirt though. I didn't really care that much because i started not liking him. One day we were talking and he said he was on the phone for hours with my best friend. When i tried asking her why she was talking to him so much she just yelled at me. The next day she started all these rumors about me and how i was super jelous and clingy. It hurt a lot, especially because I don't really like this boy and i wasn't any of what she said. At first i thought it was jealousy but she has a boy friend... She also knew that i was starting not to like him. I don't know what to do. I don't think i should be friends with her if she was so quick to gossip about me before but i also don't want to waste so many years of our friendship on this... HELP!

Hey Chica, sometimes guy friends and girl friends flirt because that's just how they interact and you BFF and your BF might be doing just that. However, you aren't that into your BF, and it isn't fair for him if you keep dating, so be nice and break up. I would give my BFF a second chance, but if you still feel there is a distance between you guys or she isn't nice to you, it's O.K. to look for new friends. I hope this helps!

Hannah H.