AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Breaking up announcement

My boyfriend was in the hall and I was just coming out of English. He grabbed me, kissed me and broke up with me. An...

Theres this guy that i like and hes realy nice. I think he may like me but im not sure. He sits next to me in band and today i was writing notes on my sheet music and he unclicked my pen!! We joke around a lot but i REALLY want to know if he likes me!!!! Please help!!!!

Sounds like he's interested girl, even if he does just want to be your friend. Smile

Lynae P.

by Lulu181 on 1/11/2013 8:10:14 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Therse this guy that i kinda like and i think he may like me. How do i know for sure without asking him?

Hey Lulu181, see if he drops any hints of liking you. Does he always compliment you? Try to be around you? Strike up convos everytime he sees you? Things like this will help you figure him out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lulu181 on 1/11/2013 8:00:46 PM

i would've done what he did..except i'd slap him...hard... VERY hard....

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:31:25 PM

dude this guy is WACKED OUT! i'm sooooooooo sorry u deserve better

by ashbabe567765 on 11/7/2012 11:58:28 PM

What's up with that? I'd be embarrassed

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 6:43:07 PM

There are 3 guys at school that I like and I can't get my mind off of them! I strongly dislike their girlfriends and the fact that they are dating the guys I like makes me dislike them even more. This is messing with my mood because I have to deal with their girlfriends during school and I've been grumpy for like the past three days because I keep thinking about these guys! UGH! How do I stop letting this mess with my head?
Please help!

Hey girly, being grumpy towards these guys' girlfriends def isn't gunna help lift your mood. And i know it's hard to get a guy out of your head! Just try to focus on your own things and do what makes you happy. Have girl time with your besties, do an art project, spend some time with your fave hobby, or get a bunch of boys and girl friends together to help scope out new cutie. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by cmfox99 on 11/2/2012 10:50:31 AM

mod mod mod
this may be hard to believe, but I am getting abused by my mother. she yells at me, pushes me, pulls my hair, etc. We fight all the time, and then after the fight [usually ends with her pushing me and me getting hurt and crying in my room]and then she calls somebody random like her boyfriend or my grandma and talks about what a brat she thinks i am. she even lies about me to make me sound even more terrible! Then she talks trash about my dad and it really hurts because i love my dad. i know im not a brat, and i dont have fights with anyone else. im just a happy person, and i try to be myself around my mom but we always fight. its like shes looking for a fight. today she called a mental health doctor so she can make an appointment to see if im mentally challenged. i want to move in with my dad because we are really close and never fight but im to scared to say that i want to move in with my dad. help!!

Hey girl, You should definitely talk to your dad and/or another adult you trust about this. If there's a guidance counselor or a teacher you feel safe with at your school, they can help you talk to your mom and dad and try to work out a way for you to stay with him. If you don't feel safe with your mom, you definitely need to get an adult's help to get you into a place where you feel safe! xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by hermionegirl12 on 11/1/2012 8:31:22 PM

geez what's his problem?

by myfatsquirrel on 11/1/2012 7:04:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so there is this guy, and we always lock eyes and he stares at me so intently, like he was saying hi to me in the hallway and his friend was talking to him, and he winked at me and locked eyes with me and then his friend was like dude! and he was like oh sorry what? and then we went to a haunted house and he linked arms with me the whole time!! and he we were standing in line and he slipped his arm around my waist and then removed it quickly! (why did he do that?!?) and we were at a party sitting on the floor talking and he put his legs over mine. Also he always (whenever we hang out) lifts me up! Do you think he likes me? we talk, but we dont really have any classes together, but in the hallways and we hang out with a group together a lot so i dont know..

Hey Girl! It sounds like he is into you! Sometimes guys will put his arm around your waist and link arms becasue he wants to keep you close. If he removed it quickly, he probably thought that he made you uncomfortable. Next time grab his hand first, or when he pulls away sweetly grab his hand back. It will boost his confidence and show him that you like him too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by liddywitty on 11/1/2012 4:40:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am dating this guy, and have been for about a month. Him and my Best friend constantly talk and flirt though. I didn't really care that much because i started not liking him. One day we were talking and he said he was on the phone for hours with my best friend. When i tried asking her why she was talking to him so much she just yelled at me. The next day she started all these rumors about me and how i was super jelous and clingy. It hurt a lot, especially because I don't really like this boy and i wasn't any of what she said. At first i thought it was jealousy but she has a boy friend... She also knew that i was starting not to like him. I don't know what to do. I don't think i should be friends with her if she was so quick to gossip about me before but i also don't want to waste so many years of our friendship on this... HELP!

Hey Chica, sometimes guy friends and girl friends flirt because that's just how they interact and you BFF and your BF might be doing just that. However, you aren't that into your BF, and it isn't fair for him if you keep dating, so be nice and break up. I would give my BFF a second chance, but if you still feel there is a distance between you guys or she isn't nice to you, it's O.K. to look for new friends. I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by shoppingfreak98 on 11/1/2012 4:38:37 PM

So my crush sent me a lot of signals that he liked me back a few months ago. He looked at me and smiled, he looks impressed whenever I do a split or stretch, he responds super fast on facebook, and he liked a status saying that I would sing if I get a certain number of likes. My bff caught him staring at me at a party, so I told him that I liked him. He was acting "cool", and then I just told him that I'll see him next week. He immediately talked to me on facebook saying that he's sorry and he gave me his number to text him. Then a few days later, I got messaged on facebook by his best friend saying that he likes someone else. I forgot to mention to you that my bff said that he was getting close with this other girl at the party. Turns out, he likes a lot of her pics on fb, and he calls her "beautiful". She's a "popular" girl, and she wears really revealing clothes. What do I do in this situation? It really seemed like he liked me first.

Hey babe-

That's tricky. Boys can be confusing and while it does seem like he showed interest in you, he may have been showing the same interest in the other girl. There really is no way to tell, unless of course, you ask him. If he does end up liking this girl, I know you'll be super bummed, but you have to remember how many fish there are in the sea, girl! If he liked your pics on fb and responded fast to your messages, there is another guy out there that's going to do those exact some things--but only with you. You deserve someone that's going to give you their undivided attention. Just keeping doing your thing and you'll stumble into something great, I promise! xoxo

Alexis G.

by isabellec on 11/1/2012 10:39:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so there's this show that's sorta like a kids news source. Every week, there is a question that you can answer and they will put your answer on air. But this week, mine got picked. We are watching the show today and the show was already filmed and there's nothing I can do. My problem is, my crush sits directly next to me, and all my friends are there. I'm afraid what they will think about what I said. I'm too embarrassed!! Please help!!

Hey babe-

Be confident! Don't stress out about what others will think because regardless of your answer, if you believe it to be true then the opinions of others shouldn't matter. Plus if you are confident in your answer your classmates and crush will notice and admire you for it. xoxo

Alexis G.

by jrprodigy12 on 11/1/2012 7:09:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so this guy was friends with me in sixth grade. I mean well we got along and hung out in class. And I sort of liked him then. Last year he wasn't in any classes with me and we sort of grew apart. I guess it was my fault. Now, he's in my math class and I guess you could say I like him. But he's one of those guys who hang out with girls and tonight (Halloween) I was trick-or-treating and we came up to this girl I know and don't really like, her house and he and some other popular guys and girls were there and he saw me. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds until my friend talked to me and brought me back to reality. This has happened a couple times before in math and in passing but I think he's dating someone. People tell me he flirts with everybody (and no one knows of my secret crush). Do you think he may like me? Also I'm in 8th grade and I can't date until high school so what should I do? Thanks <3

Hey girl-

The only way to find out his true feelings is to ask him yourself. Guys do stare at girls they have crushes on but if he is dating someone there's a chance it just might be a coincidence. If you're not stepping on anyone's toes, asking him what's up! As for the no dating before high school, you're just going to have to crush from a far for a while. Don't worry, you'll be a high schooler before you know it, time flies! xoxo

Alexis G.