AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

3 ways to wear a timeless trend: Polka dots

Classic polka dots are always timeless (just ask Kate Spade!), but oh-so trendy this season. You can go bold and pair them with other loud prints, or...

mod mod mod!
I'm going to a friends b-day party tomorrow, and I don't know what to wear. can you help me?

Hey girlie, if it's a casual party then leggings and boots an an oversized sweatshrit are perfect because you can move around socialize and flirt without being uncomfortable. Top it off with glam accessories!

Jenn S.

by firefairy456 on 1/18/2013 3:49:21 PM

Hey! OMG I think those were cute.
Anyways... JOIN MY CLUB PLZ! It's about school, studying, boys, fashion, friends, etc. If you join my club, ill join at least 1 of urs. THX!

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:20:55 PM

MOD! THANKS Lynae P.! I found a pattern and Thats what they are called! thanks for the help!

Hey May9, glad you found them girl! Let me know how your dress turns out! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by May9 on 11/19/2012 12:37:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD! So i love 50s inspired dresses and i was wondering if they're are any names for these styles of dresses. I want to make one for when my band goes to see Wicked. I need a pattern and i didnt know if there were any names for that style(s). please help thanks

Hey May9, I think they're called swing dresses. Google "swing dress" and be sure that's the style you're thinking of. If so, they're so cute. 50s style was so chic. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by May9 on 11/18/2012 11:40:48 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:24:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP, I need some fashion advice, I don't know much about fashion but I want my crush to notice me. I'm super boyish and I want some tips.

Hey! the best fashion advice i can give you is to wear pieces that make you feel comfortable and confident. That's the way to put your best foot forward when it comes to guys.

Helen S.

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 3:23:16 PM

im going to tell my crush i like him so i want to look good. What goes good with black combat boots (or brown boots with a little bow tied on the back) and what colors compliment my eye color? (my eye color is green with orange and a outside rim of navy blue) help me please!!!

Hey lilja, leggings and a sweater, or a dress with tights will go with the boots. For your eyes go for black eyeliner and maybe a dark grey eyeshadow. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilja on 11/8/2012 5:51:07 PM

I'm going dress shopping with a bunch of my friends tomorrow and I was wondering what kinds of dresses would look best with my body shape? I'm tallish, around 5'9" and weight between 110-120 lbs. I have wide hips and thighs and I'm quite busty. What's my body shape and what kinds of dresses would look best on me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like you have an athletic hourglass figure, so I would go with something that accents your curves, with a cinched or tie waist and full skirt. Check out this post for more info on finding and dressing for your body shape, and have fun with your friends! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Breezy28 on 11/3/2012 10:10:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD so my cousins having her big sweet sixteen party , and i have nothing to wear . its next week , i need style help and fast . any articles or tips ? Thanks so much Smile

Hey girl,

Check out our style channel for tons of fashion and beauty tips! Hav efun at the party Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by chychyx on 11/2/2012 9:33:57 PM

okay so I like two guys but one is COMEPLETLY off limits he has a girlfriend, but in art class he doesnt act like he does he always walks me to my classes, texts me alot and he is always tickling me and i'm extremely ticklish so i had bumped my knee and elbow and he kissed it!! Then he wiped something off my lips with his fingers and rubs my cheek and smooths my hair and tells me he loves me! he even wrote it on my binder! As for my other crush he's a bit on the shy side and he calls me cute and we text alot and tickles me and walks me to class also but he IS single. But to complicate thing even more my ex confessed he was still "in love" with me yesterday and he falls back in love with me when he sees me but he likes three people including me. *SIGH* what should I do??? thanks in advance

Hey girl,

Yikes! If he has a girlfriend, you can't go for him, even if it seems like they don't have a good relationship. While his flirting may seem nice, would you want him to act that way to other girls if he were dating you? As for the second guy, it sounds like he's definitely flirting with you, and if he's single that is a good sign! Do you like your ex? Sometimes people can get back together and be happy, but you have to think about why you broke up in the first place and whether or not those reasons still stand. It's okay to be unsure about who you like, so if you're still sorting everything out, don't be afraid to tell your ex and the other guys that. There's no pressure for you to date anyone until you're ready!

Meghan D.