6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

3 ways to wear a timeless trend: Polka dots

Classic polka dots are always timeless (just ask Kate Spade!), but oh-so trendy this season. You can go bold and pair them with other loud prints, or...

I love Polka Dots! These outfits are SO cute!

by tropicdog on 11/2/2012 7:30:46 PM

Oh cool! I love this trend, I'm going to see if they have any stuff when I go shopping tomorrow! I actually have that polka dot scarf from Target!!!! It's awesome! Smile -Avery

by averya on 11/1/2012 6:57:04 PM

Mod mod mod
So I have a jealousy prob. There is this girl who is one year older than me. She has a huge house and a ginormous amount of land by it. She is really pretty and a level 8 gymnast AND on the best cheer team even though it's her first year. She has an amazing sense of style and a really sweet bf. I'm sooooooooooooo jealous of her and just want to be her. I'm not ungrateful for my life. I don't have it bad at all I'm just super jealous of her life. How do I get over this? HELP ASAP

Hey Girl, some people do have it a little easier than others and that kind of stinks. Keep reminding yourself of what you do have and work hard to obtain goals like being a level 8 gymnast or getting on that cheer team. One day you will look back and be thankful that you had to work for it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 11/1/2012 4:37:39 PM

Hey! What is a good foundation with full coverage? I have combination skin with not much acne at all. I heard great and horrible things about Revlon Colorstay foundation which is specially made for combo/oily skin but I don't know what to try? I just need something that isn't cakey & covers. Know anything that helps? Please try to give me the best answer. THANK YOU SO MUCH XOXO. <3

Hey Girl! It really depends on what you like and your type of skin, you might have to try several different kinds before you find the right one. I recommend anything by MAC, try a liquid and a powder to figure out which one you like.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by VictoriaBieberz on 11/1/2012 3:40:15 PM

MOD
crush prob
We talk almost everyday. he usually starts a conversation and asks to borrow alot of stuff from me. maintains eye contact when we talk. He glances over at me a lot and my friend said whenever we walk by him he stares at me. We text, and he asked if I go to church, and I said, yeah, and he said he was wondering why I was so nice because he thinks people who go to church are nicer than people who don't and said, "but in your case u go and u r really nice" and he complements me on my artwork sometimes. He teases me sometimes, and eavesdropped when I was talking to my friend, who is also his friend. I know he doesn't like her, I asked and he said no. He thought I liked someone else so when my best friend asked if he liked me he said no but this girl asked him if he thought I was pretty and he said yes. IDK if he likes me, because maybe he told my friend he didn't like me because she's my best friend and would tell me, and he thoughht I liked someone else. What do you think?

Hey babe-

It definitely sounds like he's interested. He probably didn't tell your friend when she's asked because he thought you liked someone else, plus guys tend to freeze up when confronted by the friends of the people they like. Your best bet is asking yourself, and because you asked if he liked the other girl, it seems to me like you're pretty comfortable with talking to him about stuff. If you don't want to be too forward just invite him out with a group of your friends to hang out and have fun. Drop some hints and let him know you think of him as more than a friend. xoxo

Alexis G.

by teampeetapercy on 11/1/2012 12:49:25 PM

Cool!! I love polka dots!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/1/2012 12:44:52 PM