Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

NJ governor reschedules Halloween (can you do that?!)

It’s official, Jersey girls: Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey has signed an executive order postponing Halloween—and trick-or-treating—to Monday, Nov. 5. With much of...

i think that was an awful decision. the poor kids who had their lives turned upside down only want to do something normal and pretend that their lives are somewhat like those in Illinois, Colorado, and other states not rocked by the hurricane/nor'easter. having a fun, kids-especially holiday moved only makes those 5 days between October 31st and November 5th that much harder.

on the other hand, it would have been weird otherwise... probably no candy, probably no costumes, etc.

by fashionista997 on 11/23/2012 7:48:00 PM

I live in Northwest NJ and I wasn't able to celebrate Halloween(I had STAYING WARM being a more important thing than celebrating Halloween). Thankfully...life is somewhat back to normal where I live(And my home's been toasty for the past week).

by Kitty99369936 on 11/14/2012 4:50:41 PM

ATTENTION ALL MUSICAL THEATER LOVERS!
-------------------------------------
comming soon!club musical theater!this is a club for girls who love musicals,intrested in musicals,or preparing for her first one.also,if you love acting but singing isn't your thing,you can still join and see what it's all about!i'm rehersing a shakespere right now so i speak your language!if you want to snag a council position(tresurer,secratary,VP,ect.)early,click on my name and say so on my profile.first come first serve.some council positions will still be availible when the profile becomes visible.please join!
-ashbabe567765,president

by ashbabe567765 on 11/10/2012 6:59:12 PM

After missing last year completely? As a Jersey girl, this is a welcome chance to celebrate Halloween. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected <3

by silverlining<3 on 11/1/2012 9:27:29 PM

Well, I think the Gov. made an awesome decision. Instead of Halloween postponed on Mon., mine is going to be on Sat. Since I live in NJ, and there's like, a lot of flooding in other cities, I'm glad that others won't at least have Halloween ruined! Laughing

by pepper444 on 11/1/2012 6:27:55 PM

November 5th is my 13th bday!!!

by pinklol56 on 11/1/2012 3:28:26 PM

they did that last year in connecticut

by xoxojillianxo on 11/1/2012 1:42:58 PM

My Halloween was moved to Saturday Oct. 3 because of the snow. I don't really mind it being moved, it's just gonna be weird not doing it on Halloween.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:17:05 PM

i think it's a pretty good idea, but only for a situation like this. if it was a normal day and halloween got rescheduled, that wouldn't be right. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/31/2012 9:13:47 PM

Well, they kind of have too, unless they want to dround

by teddy878 on 10/31/2012 9:09:27 PM