Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

NJ governor reschedules Halloween (can you do that?!)

It’s official, Jersey girls: Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey has signed an executive order postponing Halloween—and trick-or-treating—to Monday, Nov. 5. With much of...

It is weird trick-or-treating on a day that isn't halloween, but it saves lives in NJ. However, I am in PA and all of the neighborhoods have postponed halloween, but we had no real damage. It is ok if necessary i guess

by epicforevs on 10/31/2012 8:57:59 PM

I think its a great idea! The kids who were waiting for Halloween but were bummed out because of Frankenstorm now have a chance to trick-or-treat... It's a little weird, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

by topaz1116 on 10/31/2012 7:46:32 PM

You can't really reschedule Halloween unless you change every calendr in NJ

by transform2314 on 10/31/2012 7:27:02 PM

Massachusetts did that last year during the October snowstorm....

by ziirnn on 10/31/2012 7:22:04 PM

I think this is a good idea. A lot of kids are going to be really upset that they never will be able to trick or treat on Halloween so what's a couple days late? Anyway in my town trick or treat is always the friday before October 31st.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/31/2012 7:21:09 PM

Well I think the kids will be glad they still will have the holiday!

by averya on 10/31/2012 7:06:34 PM

I live in nj and some kids didn't get the memo apparently and r trick or treating but no one has candy
It'll mostly be weird going to school Monday I. My costume because its not Halloween

by Colie34720 on 10/31/2012 7:06:26 PM

its perfect!

by aaarrrppp on 10/31/2012 6:31:28 PM

I live in NJ and I can't believe this! It's a wreck here but I hate how Halloween is postponed. I understand that it's for our safety, but I was so excited to rock my Katniss costume! Hurricane Sandy left a ton of my friends without power and it looks like pure chaos outside. The bright side is I've been off from school since Monday and I have off tomorrow to. Praying for all those affected. Peace girlies!

by Anabanana<3 on 10/31/2012 6:17:46 PM

While it will seem weird, I'm glad he did! I live in New Jersey and it sucked having Halloween pretty much ruined last year, and it sucks even more that it's completely ruined this year. I'm happy Chris Christie did this

by mystic_artist22 on 10/31/2012 6:14:32 PM