5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

6 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

7 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

NJ governor reschedules Halloween (can you do that?!)

It’s official, Jersey girls: Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey has signed an executive order postponing Halloween—and trick-or-treating—to Monday, Nov. 5. With much of...

I think this idea is good if it will help save lives, but I am still a little bit doubtful about it. Rescheduling Halloween makes it less legit.

by otter77 on 10/31/2012 5:58:59 PM

I live in Jersey, I can't even go down a block because roads are closed off with fallen trees and power lines. I think that this is ok, but would much rather be trick or treating or at a Halloween party right now.

by carmita1611 on 10/31/2012 5:46:29 PM

it was such a tragedy what happened and how much damage there was. the whole point of halloween is dressing up and getting candy..duh! yes its not actual halloween and does uliminate the halloween fun a bit but i think its great that they still get to have fun. it wouldnt be fair to have no halloween!

by caseycat16 on 10/31/2012 5:32:53 PM

I think this is a good idea. New Jersey kids should still get to trick-or-treat, but safety comes first.

by goaliegirl18 on 10/31/2012 5:24:44 PM

I think its great. Hopefully everyone will be put back together by then.

by txtingirl on 10/31/2012 5:23:20 PM

I totally get why they "postponed" halloween , but personally i think that it's stupid to do that. trick or treating is a personal choice and postponing it doesn't make it Halloween it makes it November 5th and you can dress up and collect candy it's no longer halloween. Halloween is a day not an event to be postponed.

by luvmonkey1313 on 10/31/2012 5:20:20 PM