1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

Score confidence with PLL's Allie DiLaurenti's look

Last week's Pretty Little Liars special Halloween episode didn't satisfy your sweet tooth enough? You can still enjoy the gals' awesome looks well before its winter return...

I use Maybelline's BB cream (as listed above)... is it ok to ONLY use that? Or should I put blush over it? Also, I heard that BB cream makes you look weird in photos (for picture day), but if you put a photo ready concealer (Maybelline concealer) over it, then is it ok? Or do you have to not use the bb cream and use a photo ready foundation?

Her girl! Most BB creams simply prime and protect your face- so, while it is okay to only use that, it is also ok to use foundation over it. If you're worried about skin looking oily, swipe some powder foundation on top! Good luck!

Melissa T.

by azuki on 7/9/2013 4:39:51 PM

Ooh gorgeous! She was in Geek Charming as his crush?

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 3:36:59 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask! Make sure to visit my advice queen page! Thanks alot, looking forward to helping ya'll out! c:

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 2:50:51 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!
I need a good face moisturizer do you know any that are cheap?

Hey babe-

The best thing to do will be to go to your local drug store and check out the skin care isle. Look at all your options and pick a moisturizer that is oil-free and won't clog your pores! xoxo

Alexis G.

by olivia19 on 11/8/2012 10:09:45 AM

I feel like this website it becoming more and more sloppy. That makes me sad!! I look back at old articles and they're amazing, and correct. And in just this article alone I found 3 or 4 typos. You should work on taking care before you publish something online.

by caitlingirl1997 on 11/3/2012 11:46:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have really muscley arms and I hate it! It makes me look weird in dresses! What can I do??

Hey girl,

Having toned arms is awesome, and you should show them off with pride! Have you seen Michelle Obama in sleeveless dresses? Talk about awesome muscle! There's nothing to be ashamed of about being in shape--it makes you more attractive, trust me! You will look great in dresses, arm muscle and all :)

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 11/3/2012 11:28:07 PM

musicismylife
If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 11/3/2012 9:01:21 PM

Wow this is really funny, i just got done hanging with some friends who told me I was just like Ali, but the only thing I didn't have was her meanness...I thought it was the nicest thing someone's ever said

by cheerfulcheer on 11/3/2012 6:59:28 PM

I will try and emulate PLL's Alison DiLaurentis with these beauty picks.

by otter77 on 11/3/2012 5:19:19 PM

You must know that in the Pretty Little Liars series, they spell Ali's name as ALI, not ALLIE. I'm not sure what they say in the movie, though. Smile

by owlelm on 11/3/2012 1:49:25 PM

modmodmod
ok so i share my locker with one of my best friends mia. i love mia and everything but she is really bad at keeping everything organized. she doesn't put her stuff in her space (we compromised with what space we both get)and she piles her stuff on the bottom, so then when i have to grab something for my next class and all of her stuff falls out and i have to put it all back then i'm late for my class. i have talked to her about it nicely and she knows she isn't really doing well with organizing and she says she will do better but that doesn't ever happer. how can i dela with this? thanks!

hey! Is it possible for you to get a different locker? That may be the only option if you've tried talking to her about it and nothing's changing.

Helen S.

by sailaway11 on 11/3/2012 1:47:35 PM

My everyday makeup routine:

Mostrizuer Vaseline Aloe Fresh
Maybelline Dream BB Cream
Maybelline Lumi Highlighter/Cnonclear
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blsh either Coral or Pink Fresh
Maybelline Dreame Matte Powder
Clinque Eyeshadow
Revlon Lip Butter/Baby Lips Twinkle and Pink Wink

by yorkielover88 on 11/3/2012 10:16:46 AM

She is sooo beautiful. I'm soo gonna try that look. Smile

by ising990 on 11/3/2012 10:06:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
Hi! I want to start pairing some eye shadow with my mascara, but I'm not sure which color to use. I have deep brown eyes and really long eyelashes. I've tried various shades of purple, but they don't look good on me! I've heard that it's not good to use smoky colors on dark eyes. Please help me find an eyeshadow color that's right for me! Thanks!

Hey! check this out:^^ It says that brown eyes shoudl stay away from darker shades that will dull your eyecolor, but otherwise, brown eyes are the most versitile Smile

Helen S.

by cmfox99 on 11/3/2012 8:58:46 AM

I'd probably skip the lipstick because I'm not a loud to wear it yet. Other then that it's a gorgeous look Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/3/2012 7:17:45 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey, Is there a substitute for BB cream and foundation? FYI, no tinted moisturizer. Please help.

hey! you should look into powders and concealers, because you just apply a small amount to conceal breakout areas, instead of covering your whole face. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 11/3/2012 1:49:10 AM

I <3 Sasha Pieterse! Smile

Her character is Ali tho, not Allie.

-Jezebel