10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Am I sick? I have all the symptoms for a chronic disease!

I think I may have Type 1 Diabetes. I have all the symptoms, but I don't know how to tell my parents. What should I do? ...

You shouldn't be glad julybaby01.. It's very sad having that. It's bad that so many girls have it!!

by cookies345 on 4/9/2013 7:58:58 PM

Hello! So if you find out u do have it prepare. I have had so many people say but your not fat,is it contagious,why are you eating a brownie, and so much more. People out there tell people what type one is! Join my club T1D

by DANCING WITH MYSELF on 3/16/2013 10:04:16 PM

Its nice to know so many other GL girls have Type 1! I've had it since 2007 when i was 7, but i try not to let it stop me from doing what i love, yes it gets frustrating and i want to give up, and it definetly keeps me on my toes, but i make it through! so will you if you have it!

by blueeyeddreamer on 2/26/2013 10:31:06 AM

the other day I found this weird bump on the inside of my ear. I can't see it because of the way my ear bends, but it hurts to touch.
Also, I have this weird hole like thing on the bottom of my foot. It's very tiny ad has been there for several years. My mom thinks its a wart, but it's inward and has been there for a whole now.
What is all this stuff???

Hey girl, trust me when I say you're not the only person who discovers these sorts of things. I would not sweat them, however. For the bump in your ear, don't touch it. For the foot spot, maybe try a wart cream and see what happens as you apply it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kenbon on 11/26/2012 6:48:40 PM

I don't trust doctors.
I've had bad experiences at the hospital...

by Madison Hoke on 11/20/2012 11:11:34 PM

I hate having type1! Everyone thinks I have type 2 when I don't. I waited for a while, and like @gigishook 's brother, I was near death. Now I have had it for 5 years, and you will soon get better at taking care of yourself. I'm kind of glad to see so much GL gals who have type1, so I know I'm not alone! Smile

by julybaby01 on 11/8/2012 5:58:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
can i become a person who answers "mod" questions?? and if i can, how? thanx!!

Hey bballstar123, you can always create an advice club and help girlies out with their problems. I'm sure you'll be useful to a lot of girls! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 5:55:08 PM

i have type 1 diabetes and honestly it is frustrating but treatable. The first few months are the hardest. Getting used to a new routine, testing your blood sugar, getting shots, and counting carbs is hard but you WILL make it through. I was diognosed with out symptoms so i never got really sick like most people do. i have learned to NEVER let diabetes stop me and i still do things any other person does... just with a little more to think about. Diabetes is a serious- but treatable!!!

by stargede on 11/7/2012 6:21:00 PM

ihave type 1 diabetes

by luvr21 on 11/6/2012 7:45:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
OK so I have Ovarian Cysts. I have been diagnosed by a doc. Yesterday one burst (I have had one burst before so I know what it feels like) It was a really big one and it still hurts. It burns. How should I deal other than taking my pain meds?

Hey Girl, I am sorry but I don't know much about Ovarian Cysts. Defintely keep taking your meds, but talk to your doctor about what else you can do to help.

Hannah H.