AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

3 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

5 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Am I sick? I have all the symptoms for a chronic disease!

I think I may have Type 1 Diabetes. I have all the symptoms, but I don't know how to tell my parents. What should I do? ...

You shouldn't be glad julybaby01.. It's very sad having that. It's bad that so many girls have it!!

by cookies345 on 4/9/2013 7:58:58 PM

Hello! So if you find out u do have it prepare. I have had so many people say but your not fat,is it contagious,why are you eating a brownie, and so much more. People out there tell people what type one is! Join my club T1D

by DANCING WITH MYSELF on 3/16/2013 10:04:16 PM

Its nice to know so many other GL girls have Type 1! I've had it since 2007 when i was 7, but i try not to let it stop me from doing what i love, yes it gets frustrating and i want to give up, and it definetly keeps me on my toes, but i make it through! so will you if you have it!

by blueeyeddreamer on 2/26/2013 10:31:06 AM

the other day I found this weird bump on the inside of my ear. I can't see it because of the way my ear bends, but it hurts to touch.
Also, I have this weird hole like thing on the bottom of my foot. It's very tiny ad has been there for several years. My mom thinks its a wart, but it's inward and has been there for a whole now.
What is all this stuff???

Hey girl, trust me when I say you're not the only person who discovers these sorts of things. I would not sweat them, however. For the bump in your ear, don't touch it. For the foot spot, maybe try a wart cream and see what happens as you apply it.

Alyssa B.

by kenbon on 11/26/2012 6:48:40 PM

I don't trust doctors.
I've had bad experiences at the hospital...

by Madison Hoke on 11/20/2012 11:11:34 PM

I hate having type1! Everyone thinks I have type 2 when I don't. I waited for a while, and like @gigishook 's brother, I was near death. Now I have had it for 5 years, and you will soon get better at taking care of yourself. I'm kind of glad to see so much GL gals who have type1, so I know I'm not alone! Smile

by julybaby01 on 11/8/2012 5:58:12 PM

can i become a person who answers "mod" questions?? and if i can, how? thanx!!

Hey bballstar123, you can always create an advice club and help girlies out with their problems. I'm sure you'll be useful to a lot of girls! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bballstar123 on 11/8/2012 5:55:08 PM

i have type 1 diabetes and honestly it is frustrating but treatable. The first few months are the hardest. Getting used to a new routine, testing your blood sugar, getting shots, and counting carbs is hard but you WILL make it through. I was diognosed with out symptoms so i never got really sick like most people do. i have learned to NEVER let diabetes stop me and i still do things any other person does... just with a little more to think about. Diabetes is a serious- but treatable!!!

by stargede on 11/7/2012 6:21:00 PM

ihave type 1 diabetes

by luvr21 on 11/6/2012 7:45:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
OK so I have Ovarian Cysts. I have been diagnosed by a doc. Yesterday one burst (I have had one burst before so I know what it feels like) It was a really big one and it still hurts. It burns. How should I deal other than taking my pain meds?

Hey Girl, I am sorry but I don't know much about Ovarian Cysts. Defintely keep taking your meds, but talk to your doctor about what else you can do to help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Angel07 on 11/6/2012 1:26:57 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?