Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Tonight: Watch the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert

Hurricane Sandy really did some damage to the East Coast earlier this week, and many of you experienced it firsthand. The effects of Sandy are really serious...

omg that huricane was so bad lukly i did not get effected byit but i was verry close (new york) all we got was some rain and high winds i feel rally bad for all thoose peopl in new jersey they got hit with sandy and thenshortly after they got hit with a blizzered and lost power gain i feel rall bad for them !

by als2peacocks on 11/13/2012 6:39:02 PM

I live in VA, 20 mins from the beach, but luckily it didn't flood my specific part of the city. I feel terrible for everyone who did though. I was right where the hurricane came, and I didn't even lose power! I hope everyone is okay!

by alexia_directioner<3 on 11/4/2012 9:53:29 PM

I watched that. It was so sad!!!! Frown Im glad I'm not affected by it though bc i don't live on the east coast

by hmeyer on 11/4/2012 6:56:10 PM

My fam and I have been impacted by Sandy.

by otter77 on 11/3/2012 9:26:34 PM

My town got a bit of damage...I live in Connecticut. We had no school all last week and there is still 25% of my town without power. But I'm SO grateful that nobody lost their lives to the storm in my town!!

by maggie183 on 11/3/2012 4:25:14 PM

*East coast

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 10:59:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I am having my 11th birthday party soon and Im having a sleepover and I cant think of any ideas for like a theme or something!! Please reply before November 13!!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by sweetpeadoodaa on 11/2/2012 8:31:47 PM

i don"t live where sandy hit but my moms best friend does and she lost everything . if u r experiencing this please know that u r in my prayers!!

by bking62 on 11/2/2012 7:24:20 PM

Thankfully we didn't get any damage! We only got strong winds and rain. I hope other people near the West Coast gets to have a better life after this is cleaned up.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 6:35:00 PM

Hurricane Sandy did hit where I live, but fortunately not as bad as other places. It's really devastating to see all the damage that's been done in New York and New Jersey, and to even hear the stories of some people who lost their lives. I really hope we can do the best we can to raise money for them.

by michipie205 on 11/2/2012 5:36:33 PM

Sandy hasn't really affected my family, as far as I can tell. but my mom and I were watching what happened to New Jersey, and she looked at the vidio/photos of the amusment park place, and said, "I remember going there as a little girl. I think she was really sad about it being under water now.
SUPPORT NEW JERSEY'S REBUILDING!!! I wish I knew how to help Frown

by silverroseart on 11/2/2012 4:39:40 PM

MOD MOD What are the characteristics of a scorpio?

Hey girlie, I'm honestly not sure. Try googling it or look it up the next time you hit the library.

Lauren I.