AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

2 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

What's pH got to do with it?

I keep hearing about my pH balance and I'm very confused. What is it? The pH scale measures the relative acidity of a certain substance. Maintaining...

Mod mod mod mod mod
My period is super heavy and luckily for me I'm also slightly anemic. Sometimes when Im on my period I feel week like I'm about to faint. I also get really bad migraines. My doctor gave me these pills that are supposed to make the migraines hurt less. She told me to take them 1-3 days before I'm supposed to have my period. My period is still really irregular though so I'm not sure if I should take a pill or not. I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow. And today I've been getting some cramps and a headache but I'm scared to take the pill cause I don't know what will happen if I take it and I don't get my Period. Help!

Hey swifty #1, I would take it just to be sure. She said between 1 and 3 days, so you should be okay. Call her and let her know your periods are irregular and unsure of what to do. She'll give you the best advice. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by swifty#1 on 1/11/2013 8:09:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod

Sorry girl, your question was a little too inappropriate for this site. And I am sorry, but I have no idea.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by Roxizzy on 1/10/2013 3:16:42 PM

Do you have to go to the doctor to check your pH balance?

by StrayngeFlowar on 12/9/2012 8:19:40 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My "down there" is sore. What does this mean and what should I do?

Helen S.

by Megan1220 on 11/24/2012 4:21:47 PM

Our pH level is important.

I think our pH levels also affects how long sperm can live in our vagina. In health they said it was a tough environment for sperm to survive, which is probably a good thing for most of us until we get older.

by fashionqn on 11/19/2012 6:28:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a question that I cant seem to find the answer to.I get hair bumps "down there".They keep coming back and are irratating.Is there anything i can do to stop them from popping up?

Hey girl,

You might get ingrown hairs from shaving, so try shaving in the direction the hair grows to avoid irritation.

Meghan D.

by GL4LIFE1 on 11/17/2012 11:46:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i've used a tampon but twice ive cut the bottom of my vagina and it burns when i pee,how can i make the burning go away.

Hey girl,

It's normal to have trouble when you are first using a tampon, but if you are feeling a burning I would talk to your mom about seeing a doc to be on the safe side!

Meghan D.

by Monet428 on 11/17/2012 11:40:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is kind of a weird question, but um how do i wash down there when I'm on my period? Like is there a special kind of soap or something, cause I change my pads regularly but sometimes I can still smell it....
thanks (:
-Katarina

hey! there's no certain soap to use, just wash like you normally would Smile

Helen S.

by kat_13 on 11/17/2012 1:07:30 PM

MOD!
I'm in a very sticky situation. My boyfriend and I had sex... More than once. With a condom and he pulled out. But I want to tell my mom that I want birth control. I'm okay with asking my mom to get the pill. I'm just nervous about going to the doctors? Like what do they do/ask? If they ask if I'm a virgin, and I lie, would it change anything? Thanks!

You should tell your doctor the truth. They ask for medical reasons so unless you tell them the truth, they won't be able to make sure you're 100% healthy. So I suggest you tell the doctor the truth if they ask you. Its the best way to be as healthy as possible. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by topaz16 on 11/13/2012 10:15:16 PM

I have a question that I cant seem to find the answer to.I get hair bumps "down there" in places that I cant reach.They keep coming back and are irratating.Is there anything i can do to stop them from popping up?

by GL4Life1 on 11/11/2012 5:08:18 PM