3 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

5 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Snag an exclusive sneak peek at GL's Dec/Jan 2013 issue!

*~* Check out what’s HOT in this issue *~* On sale and in mailboxes November 13! EXCLUSIVE! Victoria Justice spills on life after Victorious Shocked by her hit...

CAUGHT IN A TOUCH SITCH? GET ADVICE HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/6/2012 8:23:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got my October November issue yesterday. I started subscribing in mid-October. Will I be getting my December January issue soon?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your subscription! If you visit secure.girlslife.com, you can contact our subscription department.

Meghan D.

by beaky54321 on 12/3/2012 6:49:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
so i ordered GL a few weeks ago and it came today. the only prob is that they gave me the last issue. the onle with Bridget Mendler on the cover. am i going to get the new one with Victoria Justice on it??? Frown

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by mep61600 on 12/3/2012 4:24:00 PM

Modmodmodmod
Hey, I just got my newest issue of GL today but when I looked at it it was the same exact issue as last time! Both are addressed to me, so what happened? Is it because I just renewed? If it matters the old one says my subscription was set to expire in October but the new one says my subscripition expires in August. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Thanks for subscribing to GL! I'm so sorry to hear you're having troubles with your subscription. If you visit secure.girlslife.com, you can contact our subscription office and ask them about the issues.

Meghan D.

by Lonebird142 on 12/3/2012 4:13:13 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey, I was just wondering where the star sign things for Dec/jan2013 are? I got my issue and it had the star signs for next year, but said to go on GL.com for the Dec/Jan horoscopes. I've looked all over the site and can't find them. Where are they? Or aren't they having them for Dec/Jan?

Hey girl,

Here is the page where we post the star signs--check back regularly to see the new updates! http://www.girlslife.com/starsigns.aspx

Meghan D.

by videogamelover on 12/2/2012 12:42:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Who ended up winning the autographed Hunger Games DVDs? ThanksSmile

Hey girl,

That giveaway has expired, but I'm not sure if we've posted the winners. They will receive their prizes in the mail!

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:26:43 AM

I have a subscription but it still has not come..... Frown Frown

by oliiolii on 12/1/2012 11:32:40 PM

i'm getting really worried about one of closest friends. she has a lot of crushes.....on people who she never met! she's on facebook a lot and stalks some of friends (she was at my house doing that) and sees a mutual friend and immediately she likes that person! i don't know what to say to her...i don't want to hurt her feelings too! what should i do?

Hey girl, the fact of having a lot of crushes isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the fact she's meeting them online can be very scary. I would talk to her and tell her the dangers of talking and meeting these people. You never really know who they are on the other side of that screen. It's great that you are worried about her and are trying to help. Hopefully she can understand that and stop talking to all these strangers online.

lauren r.

by islandgirl23 on 12/1/2012 3:33:28 AM

Mod Mod Mod...
I have GL ordered so I get it every time but I didn't get my new issue and my order wasn't up yet? Why didn't I get it and how can i still get it now? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Thanks for subscribing to GL! You can visit this page to access our customer service and talk to them about your issue. secure.girlslife.com

Meghan D.