AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Snag an exclusive sneak peek at GL's Dec/Jan 2013 issue!

*~* Check out what’s HOT in this issue *~* On sale and in mailboxes November 13! EXCLUSIVE! Victoria Justice spills on life after Victorious Shocked by her hit...

GL needs to have Lea Michelle or Dianna Agron on the cover soon! I love them!

by Zebraprint21 on 11/27/2012 1:07:33 PM

what does MOD MOD MOD even mean??? im new here. sorry. Smile

Hey girl, mod means moderator. Mods check all comments that come on the site to make sure they follow site rules and will answer any Qs you have (on advice, etc.) Just specify MOD in your question post to flag our attention.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mep61600 on 11/26/2012 5:29:24 PM

***************************************************************HEY*********************************************** please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:26:09 PM

I still haven't gotten mine... When will it come?

Hey hun, for all subscription issues head to

or if your concerned your subscription got lost in the mail please contact us by clicking http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx

Jenn S.

by lshedd123 on 11/23/2012 7:31:04 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!! My issue came and was missing the insides it was just the front and back cover? What should I do

That's funny, girl. I'm sorry. we aren't in the office today or tomorrow, but you should call monday to get everythign straightened out.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by deandiesel328 on 11/22/2012 10:00:03 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:54:22 AM

idk if should join rugby. my friends are joining and tell me i should join too. sometimes, i say yes i'll do it. but i think i'm going to be the weakest link on the team. i've never played before and i'm not in shape. i'm really scared that if i do join, i'm gonna be kicked out for being too slow. plus, there's a lot of people who are really mean that are joining. idk now.. its driving me crazy because i heard that practice is going to be in the 2nd week of december!!! AHHH

hey girl! it sounds like the only reason you want to do it is because your friends do it and keep asking you to join. make sure its something YOU would enjoy.

xoxo

Katie L.

by islandgirl23 on 11/21/2012 4:14:41 AM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:51:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still haven't gotten my issue. What gives?

Hey Chica, there could be several reasons why you haven't gotten your issue yet and part of it could be as simple as when the mail comes or how far away you live. Still, you should call and check up on your subscription. Here's a link that could help you out:

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by beaky54321 on 11/20/2012 3:11:22 PM

I think you should put One Direction on the cover too! Victoria has been on before and you could at least have someone new on the cover.
@NatJinx Actually Justin Bieber has been on the cover before, but he is the only guy.

by PeaceKool on 11/19/2012 5:32:45 PM