AN HOUR AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

2 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

Snag an exclusive sneak peek at GL's Dec/Jan 2013 issue!

*~* Check out what’s HOT in this issue *~* On sale and in mailboxes November 13! EXCLUSIVE! Victoria Justice spills on life after Victorious Shocked by her hit...

MOD MOD MOD! I haven't gotten this issue yet. it says my subscription doesn't expire until next October. what's wrong?

Hey girl! Don't worry, it'll get there. Give it another week or so!

xoxo

Katie L.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/16/2012 3:57:30 PM

I like this boy...... a lot. We go to different schools and I've heard he has a girl friend. We will be going to the same school in a year. What dhould I do?

by wildcat44 on 11/15/2012 5:45:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to do a how-to group project with 2 other people. one of us is going to make quiche and the other one is going to videotape. the problem is, the third person wants to edit the video. she doesn't want to come and help us with videotaping the video/making the quiche! she gets really mad and turns bossy if something is done badly. my friend and i don't want her to edit the video because she's going to make it bad, unappealing, weird and not good at all. my friend and i want to kick her out of the group, but its too late because 1) this is a group project. no one can work alone and 2) she's a loner and no one wants her in their group so we had to take her instead. its driving me and my friend crazy. what do we do?! :///

Hey babe-

Group projects can be tough, especially when you feel like someone isn't doing their job. The best way to fix this situation is to go directly to the source-- that mean's you gotta sit her down and talk to her about what you're thinking. Let her know that as a part of you group, she's going to have to do more than just edit the video. Invite her to come to your/ your friend's house when you make the quiche, then after you make it you can all edit it as a group. That way, you'll have say in the editing process. Good luck!

alexis g.

by islandgirl23 on 11/15/2012 5:56:09 AM

mod mod mod!!!!
My subscription says it expires Dec/Jan 2012 so does that mean this will be my final issue or the Sept./Oct. issue was my final issue? thanks!

hey girl! you should get the Dec/Jan issue!

xoxo

Katie L.

by musicalmaya12 on 11/14/2012 4:23:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I usually get these magazines early, but mine hasn't came yet. My subscription ends in June 2013. Why isn't it coming?

hey girl! give it like a week or so, sometimes the mail gets delayed!

xoxo

Katie L.

by HappySunshine on 11/14/2012 3:15:20 PM

Mod mod mod
I haven't gotten my subscription yet and it says that it was supposed to be in the mail yesterday. Does anyone know what is going on? Also is there a way to check your account status if you've never gotten a subscription in the mail yet? Thanks.

hey girl! one day isn't a lot of time...give it a week and by then you should definitely have it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by countrychic*96 on 11/14/2012 3:12:11 PM

I agree put one direction on the cover!!!!

by 77556644 on 11/14/2012 10:53:43 AM

@myfatsquirrel I'm experiencing the same thing and my subscription ends October 2013. Maybe it's because yesterday was Veteran's Day and the mail doesn't run on that day.

by pinky9purple9 on 11/13/2012 6:15:50 PM

i haven't gotten this issue yet and my subscription doesn't expire until October 2013

by myfatsquirrel on 11/13/2012 4:18:24 PM

The place where I get Girls Life mag is without power..ugh!! Hopefully Target has that new issue.

by Kitty99369936 on 11/13/2012 1:51:00 PM