1 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

3 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Snag an exclusive sneak peek at GL's Dec/Jan 2013 issue!

*~* Check out what’s HOT in this issue *~* On sale and in mailboxes November 13! EXCLUSIVE! Victoria Justice spills on life after Victorious Shocked by her hit...

Mod mod mod mod I'm subscribed, and I recently moved. Where can I change my adress and if I do, will this issue still come?

Hey girl, make sure you've changed your address here (, and your issues will come there!

Alyssa B.

by MusicIsLove123 on 11/12/2012 8:17:16 PM

GL should totally do a cover with 1D on the cover. that would draw in a lot more attention

by myfatsquirrel on 11/12/2012 5:54:35 PM

MODMOD I subscribed to the mag when the bridgit mendler issue came out. Will I get my first mag this time or the next time

Hey girl-

You should get your first issue this time with Victoria Justice!

Alexis G.

by donna1 on 11/12/2012 4:34:27 PM

Omg GL I love ur mag and website SO MUCH!!!!! But I do Agree, I hate Victoria she's so annoying and has no singing talent (it's all auto tuned) Frown but I won't say anything else it's ur choice and I love ya!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:38:45 PM

whats wrong with 1D????????????????????

by cocat on 11/11/2012 1:01:01 PM

Hey i am subscribed to GL and I never got the October/ November magazine.

Hey girlslifelover28, mhmm that's weird. Email and let her know. She should be able to help ya out. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by girlslifelover28 on 11/11/2012 12:09:37 PM

My dad renewed my subscription just a few months ago. I still haven't gotten this issue of GL. Frown I have been waiting for a while. What's going on?

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues with your subscription! You can contact our subscription office at this link and they'll get your account straightened out. Thanks for subscribing to GL!

Meghan D.

by jazzyrae on 11/11/2012 12:15:17 AM

Im ready for a new issue!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna read this on december 22 to rub it in yalls faces that the world didnt end Tong

by YayaYuiki on 11/10/2012 5:00:45 PM

sweetpeadoodaa that's on my birthday too! I'm turning 12- I'm a year older than you.

by Genny101 on 11/10/2012 1:42:18 PM

I need good Christmas present ideas for my sis, mom, and dad.

Hey! think about the books and music they like and go from there. baked treats are always good too Smile

Helen S.

by lizzylizard101 on 11/10/2012 9:29:22 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!