35 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

1 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setteršŸ¶šŸ±ļæ½http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

Snag an exclusive sneak peek at GL's Dec/Jan 2013 issue!

*~* Check out what’s HOT in this issue *~* On sale and in mailboxes November 13! EXCLUSIVE! Victoria Justice spills on life after Victorious Shocked by her hit...

Is it just me or does everything come out on November 13?? BTW thats also my bday!! I'll be 11!!

by sweetpeadoodaa on 11/10/2012 9:09:20 AM

I can't wait!!!!!! I love her music!

by SoccerLili on 11/10/2012 8:17:34 AM

Yea I won't read it if one direction is on it. Tong

by BabyDahl13 on 11/10/2012 7:58:23 AM

i totally agree with angie333! u should do a One Direction magazine cover! will u think about it? that would be AWESOME!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/9/2012 11:32:08 PM

Can't wait! And NEVER put 1D on the cover. I won't read.

by xoxojillianxo on 11/9/2012 10:58:10 PM

This is gonna be a great issue!!! I love Victoria Justice she's awesome!! Smile

by monkeysrawesome12 on 11/9/2012 9:39:56 PM

I still haven't gotten my October/November issue and I ordered it in late September! Do you know what could have happened?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry you haven't gotten your issue! You can contact our subscription department here: https://secure.girlslife.com/ Thanks for subscribing to GL!

Meghan D.

by Mtz3 on 11/9/2012 9:17:34 PM

just for a suggestion, One Direction should be on one of the cover of one of a Girlslife magazine. I know its a girls magazine but 17 magazine did one of them, so i think Girlslife should do one of them too...just a suggestion.
-Angie Horan (lol)

by angie333 on 11/9/2012 9:10:51 PM

@caseycat16 yeah she was on the cover of Nov./Dec. 2012. That's kinda rude, right?

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 11/9/2012 6:58:01 PM

I can't wait for this one. I love Victoria Justice and i'm sad that Victorius got cancelled so it's good to read and interview from her.

by pinky9purple9 on 11/9/2012 4:55:50 PM