AN HOUR AGO 5 totally cute ways to DIY your iPhone case: http://t.co/WNfLtVWNQn pic.twitter.com/EBWN9g1pjY

2 HOURS AGO How to turn your neighborhood playground into the *ultimate* gym: http://t.co/qADMOILOoP pic.twitter.com/hPqdEdTMSZ

3 HOURS AGO Be fit AND fashionable this #BTS season with the Movo Wave. Follow @GetMovo to learn more!

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $30: The cutest-ever iPhone case

Photo via wwzdw.com It’s no secret among my friends that I’ve been obsessed with Zooey Deschanel’s show New Girl lately. I’ve screened every available episode (some more...

Too bad i don't have an Iphone.....Frown

by ising990 on 11/3/2012 10:12:48 AM

@briana13 IKR! I have a stupid with only 2 boring phone covers... Frown Not everybody owns an iPhone.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 10:56:51 PM

@ physicschick, no the tail I think props it up.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/2/2012 10:47:26 PM

y iphones got the best cases? daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnhggggg
;P lol

by briana13 on 11/2/2012 6:16:04 PM

Oh my, its so cute. It may not be practical but it looks so cute. I love the way it looks.

by fashionqn on 11/2/2012 6:09:27 PM

gotta get that cover! :O I just got a 2$ devil horns with goggley eyes one... :\

by Susmita24 on 11/2/2012 5:58:58 PM

looks like the tail would fall of or make it hard to hold/set down on a table, it's cute though

by physicschick on 11/2/2012 5:53:22 PM

OMG! If I had an iPhone I'd totally get that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 5:50:19 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.