1 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

4 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $30: The cutest-ever iPhone case

Photo via wwzdw.com It’s no secret among my friends that I’ve been obsessed with Zooey Deschanel’s show New Girl lately. I’ve screened every available episode (some more...

Too bad i don't have an Iphone.....Frown

by ising990 on 11/3/2012 10:12:48 AM

@briana13 IKR! I have a stupid with only 2 boring phone covers... Frown Not everybody owns an iPhone.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 10:56:51 PM

@ physicschick, no the tail I think props it up.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/2/2012 10:47:26 PM

y iphones got the best cases? daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnhggggg
;P lol

by briana13 on 11/2/2012 6:16:04 PM

Oh my, its so cute. It may not be practical but it looks so cute. I love the way it looks.

by fashionqn on 11/2/2012 6:09:27 PM

gotta get that cover! :O I just got a 2$ devil horns with goggley eyes one... :\

by Susmita24 on 11/2/2012 5:58:58 PM

looks like the tail would fall of or make it hard to hold/set down on a table, it's cute though

by physicschick on 11/2/2012 5:53:22 PM

OMG! If I had an iPhone I'd totally get that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 5:50:19 PM