5 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

8 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

9 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $30: The cutest-ever iPhone case

Photo via wwzdw.com It’s no secret among my friends that I’ve been obsessed with Zooey Deschanel’s show New Girl lately. I’ve screened every available episode (some more...

Ha haSmile I have a friend with one just like that.... and her nickname is Bunny (she was born on Easter), so it is extra perfectSmile

by kiwi116 on 11/8/2012 5:06:32 PM

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lipglossqueen503 on 11/7/2012 6:11:01 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I really want a cell-phone. Do you know any ways that I could persuade my parents??? Thanks alot!

Hey Girl, make a presentation to show them how you could use it. You could call them to pick you up, or if they are running late it will be easy to contact you, etc.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by greenbluepurple1 on 11/6/2012 10:36:06 AM

I have this iPhone case in blue. I also just got a blue Lilo & Stitch iPhone case yesterday! It's so cute and the ears pop out. I collect iPhone cases lol and right now I have 11. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 11/6/2012 10:31:16 AM

Mod,
I'm pretty tall for my age, but I'm skinny. My mom and I went looking at fancy dresses, and fit into kids sizes ('cause i'm 12, almost 13) but there WAY TOO SHORT. My mom and I looked at Macy's and JCPenny's becaus there cheaper, but where can I find cheaper, fancy dresses that might be long enough for me? I'm about 5'5". Thanks a bajillion!

Hey girlie, are you checking the juniors section? I'm 5'5 also and when I need a dress I usually check out the junior section at Macy's or Body Central. JCPenny also has a juniors section with dresses. You can also try Forever21 and Charlotte Russe, They are two of my faves and have a variety of JR sizes. Happy shopping =)

Lauren I.

by silverroseart on 11/5/2012 8:59:58 AM

Dang I don't have an iPhone, but how would u put it in ur pocket?

by myfatsquirrel on 11/4/2012 12:46:35 AM

mod mod mod
hola
so i just broke my right wrist and now i have a big cast on it . im right handed 2. do you know anything i can do so I'm not so bored?
thanks

Hey girl,

Ouch, I'm so sorry your wrist is busted! You could still type this message, which is a good start--typing is a great writing alternative when you can't write. You could use your extra time to have conversations with your fam (when was the last time you had dessert with your sis or called your grandma?), to focus on your schoolwork, or to help your mom around the house (with what you can do with a cast). Make sure you rest so your arm can heal!

Meghan D.

by katherinebrown2001 on 11/3/2012 10:12:32 PM

omg so cute but if you go on eBay they have one for only 3 dollars and it looks exactly the same

by texgirl12345 on 11/3/2012 10:04:30 PM

Oh my gosh this is perfect! I jsut got an iPhone today and have been looking for a case! Thank you sooooo much girlslife!

by cheerfulcheer on 11/3/2012 6:54:24 PM

I think it's cute and silly at the same time, pretty girly, but I still sorta want it! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 11/3/2012 1:12:42 PM

Too bad i don't have an Iphone.....Frown

by ising990 on 11/3/2012 10:12:48 AM

@briana13 IKR! I have a stupid with only 2 boring phone covers... Frown Not everybody owns an iPhone.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 10:56:51 PM

@ physicschick, no the tail I think props it up.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/2/2012 10:47:26 PM

y iphones got the best cases? daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnhggggg
;P lol

by briana13 on 11/2/2012 6:16:04 PM

Oh my, its so cute. It may not be practical but it looks so cute. I love the way it looks.

by fashionqn on 11/2/2012 6:09:27 PM

gotta get that cover! :O I just got a 2$ devil horns with goggley eyes one... :\

by Susmita24 on 11/2/2012 5:58:58 PM

looks like the tail would fall of or make it hard to hold/set down on a table, it's cute though

by physicschick on 11/2/2012 5:53:22 PM

OMG! If I had an iPhone I'd totally get that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 5:50:19 PM