6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 4 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Hi! I'm new and i was wondering where they post the grandpize winner. I realize many other girls ask this too, but no one ever comments back to their question. Thanks!

by yolo5678 on 1/12/2013 3:19:59 PM

I wish I could win something. Last time I won something I didnt know and I ended getting it a year later!

by mousem on 11/18/2012 5:07:15 PM

I really wish I will win soon. :/ Lol <3

by Jaime98766 on 11/13/2012 5:25:18 PM

oh i hope i win for november because they have this phone that i was planning to get but if i dont get it idk if i will i hope somebody who really needs a phone can have so they can be happy like i would if ihad one. So they winners who win it ENJOY!!!

by AmberHilton on 11/9/2012 9:55:26 PM

I never got a prize

by cheerleadinggirly on 11/9/2012 8:09:19 PM

i havent gotten my prize and it has been 7 weeks. im hoping it will come with my next mag. :'(

by tmdicarlo on 11/8/2012 7:07:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I won the combat boots from Make Me Chic in October Week 2, when will I get them in the mail? I won a month ago but I haven't got them yet. ): -Reagen J.

Hey reaganlaunter, mhmm you should have received those boots girl! Send an email to and let her know. She should be able to help. Soooo sorry about that. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by reagenlautner on 11/8/2012 5:41:06 PM

Omg yay! Haha I don't even remember what I won looked like :p lol
Well anyways, just wanted to say thanks!
Thanks girlslife!

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 8:50:11 AM

I won something Smile. Will I have to pay for shipping? About how long will it take until I get it?

by theskyeisfalling317 on 11/7/2012 5:14:19 PM

Look out people cuz i'm going to win that phone 2 day. my bff live in ky and i live in va and it would be really nice to hear her voice and crazy laugh again.

by SassyGirl2000 on 11/6/2012 11:20:07 AM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!