1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 4 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Hi! I'm new and i was wondering where they post the grandpize winner. I realize many other girls ask this too, but no one ever comments back to their question. Thanks!

by yolo5678 on 1/12/2013 3:19:59 PM

I wish I could win something. Last time I won something I didnt know and I ended getting it a year later!

by mousem on 11/18/2012 5:07:15 PM

I really wish I will win soon. :/ Lol <3

by Jaime98766 on 11/13/2012 5:25:18 PM

oh i hope i win for november because they have this phone that i was planning to get but if i dont get it idk if i will i hope somebody who really needs a phone can have so they can be happy like i would if ihad one. So they winners who win it ENJOY!!!

by AmberHilton on 11/9/2012 9:55:26 PM

I never got a prize

by cheerleadinggirly on 11/9/2012 8:09:19 PM

i havent gotten my prize and it has been 7 weeks. im hoping it will come with my next mag. :'(

by tmdicarlo on 11/8/2012 7:07:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I won the combat boots from Make Me Chic in October Week 2, when will I get them in the mail? I won a month ago but I haven't got them yet. ): -Reagen J.

Hey reaganlaunter, mhmm you should have received those boots girl! Send an email to brittany@girlslife.com and let her know. She should be able to help. Soooo sorry about that. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by reagenlautner on 11/8/2012 5:41:06 PM

Omg yay! Haha I don't even remember what I won looked like :p lol
Well anyways, just wanted to say thanks!
Thanks girlslife!

by Becca<3's you on 11/8/2012 8:50:11 AM

I won something Smile. Will I have to pay for shipping? About how long will it take until I get it?

by theskyeisfalling317 on 11/7/2012 5:14:19 PM

Look out people cuz i'm going to win that phone 2 day. my bff live in ky and i live in va and it would be really nice to hear her voice and crazy laugh again.

by SassyGirl2000 on 11/6/2012 11:20:07 AM