4 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

5 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 4 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

alll the new prizez stink i do not have and i phone or i pod and i only need one cell phone

by oliiolii on 11/5/2012 6:07:29 PM

I really wanted the grand prize....I was going to buy my friends stuff

by oliiolii on 11/5/2012 6:04:56 PM

I am in desperate need of a few new pieces in my wardrobe. My moms been really tight on money lately, so I haven't been shopping since last spring. Almost a year ago. I've been trying to come up with some new combinations with the clothes that I do have, but I'm pretty sure I've tried every single one. I'm so disappointed I didn't win the gift card. I was hoping I would. Maybe I can just get a few pieces of clothes for Christmas. Oh well. /:

by Graciegang on 11/5/2012 10:24:23 AM

I win cool stuff but I wish i could win like a phone!

by brittany carlson on 11/4/2012 11:02:25 PM

AWWWW. I really wanted the grand prize Frown

by Emilicious on 11/4/2012 10:59:57 PM

I NEVER WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >(

by AarynJ on 11/3/2012 9:07:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Do you get an email if you won? Because I see a name and place that match mine on the list, but I don't know if it's me... Or someone else...

Hey girl,

You won't get an email, but they will definitely mail you the prize if you are the winner!

Meghan D.

by irishdancerzrule on 11/2/2012 9:36:29 PM

how do you know if you won the grand prize???? where does it say???

by harrypotterfan2000 on 11/2/2012 7:29:39 PM

i saw my name. but it wasn't me :O

by koohuh on 11/2/2012 7:03:43 PM

So I entered to win the signed Bridgit Mendler CD and the book stash, how do I know if I won?

by laceylove on 11/2/2012 6:50:21 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?