2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

2 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why guys are shallow

Why do boys always judge girls by their looks? Why don't they just try to get to know us better? His Answer: “We judge girls...

im sure i got lucky, the guy i like is really cute and really really funny and nice, and everyone says he might like me back. if that is the case, how should i tell him i like him or want to go out?

by lili-ana on 12/2/2012 5:25:08 PM

So, I have a boyfriend and we've been dating for exactly a week today. So I have 2 problems. 1) I'm always shy around him! Even though he's my boyfriend and I've known him forever! I just can't ever find the right words to say! It kind of helps that his personality is very outgoing so it isn't always awkward and silent, but I can never think of what to say. Please help! 2) I think my best friend started liking him once we started dating. She always talks about how jealous she is because she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore. Yesterday, she was over at my house and kept wanting to call my bf and stuff. Once she left, she texted me and asked me if he asked about her going to church tomorrow. ( Bf & I go to the same church ) She keeps wanting me to talk about her with him. I don't know what to do! Please help! Thank you!

Hey girl, say anything! Its only been a week so soon you'll be more comfortable around him as a girlfriend. - Maybe you should confront her. If it's bothering you talk to her about it. Ask her if everything is okay and if she's actually cool with you being together. She shouldn't be wanting to come over and talk to you boyfriend, she should want to talk to you. So just talk to her about it! Let her know that it makes you uncomfortable.

lauren r.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/2/2012 8:54:34 AM

Do you like to read? Do you like to be yourself and be creative? Then I have the perfect club for you- Ravenclaw girls! You do not have to like the harry potter books- Ravenclaw is a personality! all positions are open, and id love to have more than one person in the club lol! and it also doubles as a advice/book suggestion club..

by Zepfergirl on 11/20/2012 5:50:19 PM

I like this guy and I found out he likes me too, we're not shy with our friends but around each other is sounds like a bunch of crickets. Help! I've asked him out once but I'm not sure he knows that was me would I look like an idiot if I asked him out again?

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 11:34:40 AM

So one of my best guy friends started going out with one of my kinda friend. Ever since then, he hasn't talked to me or my other best friend. Do most guys do that? When I talked to him about it, he just said that he was fine. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to lose a great friend. Also, when I talked to my other best guy friend, he just told me that if he ever went out with one of the 2 girls he likes, he would stop talking to me too. Why is this? Please help. Thanks! <3

Hey Jamie98766, they could be doing this for a number of reasons. Maybe they think their girlfriends will get jealous that they have a close friendship with another girl. They could also want to be sure they're devoting all their time to their girlfriends so she knows how much he likes her. A third reason could be that it's just how they've been taught a boyfriend is supposed to act. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Jaime98766 on 11/8/2012 5:49:53 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I like this guy in my band class. Lets call him Joey. So joey is a grade above me so I can't talk to him at lunch, but I see him after school for a few minutes because he is close friends with one of my friends. In that short period of time that I see hime, what do I say to Joey to let him know I would like to be friends? (I cant date so being friends with him is the next best thing.

Hey katgirly, if you haven't already get your close friend to introduce you two. Hold a convo with him, maybe about the band. Every time you see him say hi and ask how he's doing. Once you've established a connection with him start flirting a little. Begin by complimenting and then joking with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katgirly on 11/4/2012 10:49:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMODOD
I have liked this guy for a while now but we never talked and we'd only stare at each other and i never knew how to talk to him. I decided to give up on him because he seems to like this girl. So now I am really starting to like this different guy and we are both in band so i see him ALL the time. The thing is, we don't talk. Ever. I never have talked to him before but he's friends with one of my friends and i don't want him to turn out like the old guy, where i just admire him from afar and nothing ever happens. How do i talk to him without it being awkward? I get really shy. I don't want to wait too long because marching season's almost over and then i won't be able to see him as much Frown I really want a boyfriend because i miss it so much and i really like him and he won't get out of my mind. . . please help me? Smile thanks

hey! the trick with talking to boys is not to put too much pressure on the end result of your conversation. Don't think about talking to him so that you can make him your boyfriend, think about it in the short term, like you just want to say hi and introduce yourself or you'd like to get to know him as a friend. More will happen naturally if you just don't over think it. I know that's easier said than done, but it's not something you can be taught by anyone but yourself. There's nothing weird about you joining in a conversation between him and your friend so don't think, just do it! I believe in you Smile

Helen S.

by fluffy kittyz on 11/3/2012 9:48:02 AM

Everyone pays attention to the looks, but my own crush isn't so hot. I like his personality and he isn't a bad kid so I still like him even if my friends call him ugly.

by Gabriella123 on 11/3/2012 7:34:30 AM

Guys are shallow because girls can be just as shallow and more. @ealaplante, your friend is either a tiny bit jealous or trying to help you. Okay. She told you to go back to liking your old crush? She cannot tell you who to like. But...she can tell you who to look out for and that is a great friend.

by transform2314 on 11/3/2012 1:52:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I just recently started going to school (I was homeschooled) and on the first day I met this guy. he was really sweet and cute. he showed me around and helped me get used to school life. last week I told him I felt out of place and he put his arms around my waist and told me I was amazing and he would always be there for me. he hugs me all the time and holds my hand. one problem is that he's super popular and this pretty popular girl is always flirting with him. he doesn't flirt back and told me he thinks she's a brat. also ever since she saw us hugging she's been really mean to me. what should I do about her? do you think he likes me? I like him.

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you, or at least likes flirting with you! There's nothing wrong with hanging out with him and getting to know him, what the other girl thinks shouldn't affect your relationship. Try making some girl friends too so you will have other people to talk to and can ignore her. If you want her to stop being angry, though, you could also try getting to know her--she might just be jealous, and if you're nice to her she'll realize you're not a threat to her and will hopefully be nice back.

Meghan D.