3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

4 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

7 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why guys are shallow

Why do boys always judge girls by their looks? Why don't they just try to get to know us better? His Answer: “We judge girls...

My friend recently got deported to Guatemala. I'm really sad she moved. I walked home with her everyday and we always had fun. She skyped me but that was before she got on the plane. She might not get on when she gets to her new home. How do I stop being sad?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry you're missing your friend. I'm sure it's really hard and sad for her to live in another country, too. Can you still email her? At least you'll be able to stay in touch, at least through writing. Instead of thinking about how sad you are that she's gone, try thinking about the fun you two had together and the good memories you will always have. You will still have more good memories with new friends at school, and she'll have new friends in her new country. Keep in touch with her, but don't be afraid to make new friends at school, too. It's normal to be sad and you don't have to "stop being sad," but don't let it stop you from being happy with other friends, too.

Meghan D.

by chick987 on 11/2/2012 8:24:45 PM

A guy i met at camp lives 5 hours away from my house. We txt and facebook message alot! And he is really sweet. Over the summer he told one of our other friends from camp that he 'like liked' me. I think i feel that way about him now. He somehow met one of my friends here and they started talking. When i told her about how i might like him and i hope he still liles me she wasnt supportive.she told me that i should go back to liking my old crush and just stay best friends with the guy that i like. I wanted to tell her that i have been friends with him for 10x as long as she has, she has only known him for a month. Does she like him? Is she trying to keep me away from him? She is my friend and shoupdnt she be supportive? She knows that he liked me at one point. Please help me modmodmod!

by ealaplante on 11/2/2012 8:06:27 PM

Totally true. Girls do judge on looks. EVERYBODY DOES NO MATTER WHAT PERSON YOU ARE! The guys that I liked that were attractive sometimes turned out as jerks. I totally wasn't interested then.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/2/2012 6:30:09 PM

girls kind of do the same. it is the first hting we see. i dont really pay much attention to looks as much as sense of humor

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 11/2/2012 5:42:29 PM

So, my mom is throwing a fall festival at our house next weekend. I invited my crush, and he said he would come. But he has no clue that I like him. I met him at church camp, and I haven't seen him since then. We text all the time, but I haven't seen him in person. Should I make a move? Or just...not? I'm not sure what to do. Help?
Thanks in advance xoxo

Hey girlie,

See how he reacts to seeing you for the first time in a while at the festival, and if he seems happy and excited to be around you, then I would definitely make a move.  If he gets there and things are a little weird since you haven't seen each other in a while, then give it the day to get along and talk some more, then see how it is at the end of the night and make your decision!
Jordan S.

by Graciegang on 11/2/2012 5:31:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm bald. I have cancer and have lost my hair. I don't have an issue with it. I have wigs and hair pieces, but I get really hot so I don't where them very much. I also have hats. My favorite thing to where is a bandana or just go bald. I think personally I look cute Smile I'm afraid that guys won't like me because I'm bald. Like I have guy friends, but I'm afraid that guys won't "like, like" me. There's this guy at school. I'm out of school because of my medical condition, but I can go to band in the mornings. The guy is... omg. He's nice and funny and cute. He's a christian and NEVER cusses. I've always thought he was cute, but just this year I've developed a crush on him. He's 17 and has never kissed anyone or had a GF. I absolutely love that about him! Girls aren't a priority for him. He seems like he may kinda like me, especially since I got cancer. My mom thinks he does. Why is that? I'm a 15 yr old girl who walks around bald. I don't get it. Thanks!

Hey girly, first of all I want to say that everyone here at GL is wishing you the very best. Secondly, I love that you're rocking your new look! Wigs, hats and bandanas are great accessories and it's fantastic that you have the face to make bald cute. If this guy in band likes you, maybe he thinks you're cute too. Also, you seem to have a cool personality, and personality beats looks every time. Keep rocking your new look, stay positive, show off your personality and start flirting. If he flirts back, there's an excelent chance that he likes you. He sounds like a really nice guy. Good luck, girl! xoxo

Lauren I.

by snickie on 11/2/2012 4:45:57 PM

it's sad how much this happens

by donna1 on 11/2/2012 4:39:56 PM