2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

6 ways to get the guts to talk to your crush

Let’s be real, ladies: Bella Swan didn’t just wake up one morning and transform into a vampire for Edward, and Justin Bieber didn’t just rent out the...

One of my friends who lies a lot, told my crush that I like him, and she said he likes me back. Should I believe her?? I don't know because what if she is lying or what if she is telling the truth??

Hey girl,

I would talk to him instead of going by hearsay, especially if you're not sure if she's telling you the truth or not. Talking to him directly would be the best way to find out the truth!

Meghan D.

by Poophead234 on 12/15/2012 9:31:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How do I get the courage to tell my crush that I like him?

Guys are really into girls who aren't afraid to tell them how they feel. Get him alone and have a normal conversation and just simply say "i like you." If he takes it weird and you have the feeling he only likes you as a friend, you can always just play it off. He could take it so many different ways! You go girl!
mailyse f.

by iloveonedirection! on 12/14/2012 3:55:57 PM

ok, i think i would have the courage to ask the guy i like out (Seeing as im really shy, this is an achievment. i would do it monday...if only i knew how. should i ask in a note? in person? ask for his number first so that i could txt him? i really like him and all my friends say we would look cute together...and a couple say he probably likes me as well. but i have no idea what to do...

Hey girl,

I think asking in person is the best way to go since this is a big deal! If he says no, just say you can still be friends and leave it at that. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by lili-ana on 12/1/2012 11:18:26 PM

And #7, do your actual homework! Don't want to cut the date short so you can finish your science project, do you? And you dont want to drag down the mood, worrying about your English essay throughout the entire date!

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 9:58:08 PM

please help!Okay, I am really stuck. I sit next to this really cute guy in history. I have a major crush on him. I dont think he has on crush on me though. Or if he does then he's really good at hiding it! Anyway, I wish he knew how I feel about him. But the other half of me is like NO WAY HE CAN FIND OUT! It's really hard to stop thinking about him. I have writen 4 about him! My best friends know that I like him big time, and they are really supportive. We make small talk. I sometimes ask what the date is. I have to give him my notes because he doesnt copy them down fast enough. Im okay with that because i will do that for anybody. We sit near the back of the room. But there are two people who sit behind us! I know i should find out if he's single first. But im almost postive that he is single. We are the same religion. But one day I heard him say that he only goes to church so that he can get married in one! He also swears alot. Is he bad news? should i move on?

by Rea12 on 11/17/2012 7:56:08 PM

please help me so one of my closest friend has a brother who's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh. I liked him last year and he said i was cute,i think one of the reason we didnt go out was becuase seventh graders couldnt date sixth graders back then.Now were older what do you think i should do,becuase of the age difference i cant talk to him and im too scared. Please help me!!!!

by Monet428 on 11/13/2012 7:13:53 PM

Me & my boyfriend have been dating for a few months, and we havent kissed yet. I know he wants to, and I do too but it's his first kiss. I've had mine already, but when should I do it & how?

Try these awesome and super helpful links!

~Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Symphoni789 on 11/13/2012 4:54:35 PM

thanks! the way he talks is really random... like, he talks about crazy theories for how things could work out, like time travel or my art projects being somehow related to unicorns. that's a really bad example, but he's pretty crazy (in a good way!). i can totally appreciate that sort of stuff, but i am a little bit more "by the book" about stuff...

Hey! haha yeah I have friends who make those kinds of connections, and I know what you mean, it can be fun. Just don't be afraid to disagree with him. In fact, that could spark a good discussion.

Helen S.

by the_last_ninja on 11/10/2012 4:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i don't really have a problem talking to my crush courage wise, but once i we start talking i freeze up and don't know what to say. he knows this and tries to get me out of my shell a little, but it doesn't really work. i feel really badly because he knows how chatty i am with my friends but then i totally fail at talking to him. plus he always says that he knows there's something i'm not telling him (true, it's that i like him). most of our conversations are awkward, as admitted by both of us, but we both keep initiating them. help me learn to talk to him!!!

Hey! That's rough. I know it's hard, but I think it really helps to try not to focus so much on your feelings for him when you're having a casual conversation. Try focusing on what you're talking about and get excited to get to know him better. really listen to what he's saying. once you're interested in the conversation (and not thinking about how you want the conversation to go well) it won't be awkward to keep it going. good luck!

Helen S.

by the_last_ninja on 11/10/2012 4:01:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
so i have a crush on J.last school year he liked me back,but we never fessed up.i guess he stoped liking me over the summer, since we never saw each other,but i still liked him and missed him with all my heart.so when i whent back to school all ready to ask him out,but soon enough he got together with the new girl,S.well,yesterday my BFF told me that S dumped J.i decided to send my guy friend K to ask him if he wanted to go out with me now that S had dumped him,but K came back with a no.now theres this other guy,G,who REALLY likes me.i'd go out with him,but i just can't get J out of my system.what should i do?HELP!

Hey girl,

If you like him, go for it! The first guy will probably need a little time to get over his other girlfriend, too. If you're not ready to move on, it's okay to get to know the second guy as friends--there's no rush to ask him out, so just hang out casually and things will move to the next stage when you're ready!

Meghan D.