9 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

12 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

13 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

6 ways to get the guts to talk to your crush

Let’s be real, ladies: Bella Swan didn’t just wake up one morning and transform into a vampire for Edward, and Justin Bieber didn’t just rent out the...

MODMODMOD
Here's my problem. I like this guy and nobody knows. He sits right next to me in science and we talk but it's like "What was number 2?" It's an okay start but I need something besides school to talk about. Any ideas?

Hey rockinmagz, start by complimenting him. Ask where he got his shoes from or compliment his hair and take it from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rockinmagz on 11/8/2012 6:46:59 PM

I desperately need advice! Ok, so, I had P.E. with this really nice guy last semester and after we hung out a little during class he asked me for my number. Back then I was really shy and inexperienced. Basically we never hung out of did anything because I kept freaking out and turning him down. Now, (half a year later) I am still thinking about him. I don't have any classes with him anymore and rarely see him in the hallway. How can I nonchalantly start talking to him? I really want him to give me another chance so I can give him one. Please help!!!!

by guitartar on 11/7/2012 8:06:37 PM

I finally asked my crush out, and he said yes! But now we don't ever really get to talk. We don't have any classes together so we can't talk then and when ever we see each other in the hallways he only looks me in the eye and smiles slighty. I have thought about asking him out on a date but my mom said because i am not 16 yet she has to come with. What should I do?

by Geek Lover on 11/7/2012 5:13:35 PM

i want to be good friends with this guy. Hes really polite and funny. I talk to him now and then but not enough to consider him as a friend. I dont have any classes with him, so i dont see him that often. And sometimes when i talk to him i get all shy and nervous. How should i become friends with him? and when i talk to him how can i not be as shy and nervous? He seems like a really nice guy.

Hannah H.

by stars2010 on 11/6/2012 2:22:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Here is the situation. Last night on facebook I posted a status saying that I wanted to see a movie and wish I could drive. Then, my crush that's a year older than me said he could drive me. I have thought he liked me for a while and this basically confirmed it. I want to message him on facebook at set up a time to go with him. Only problem, I haven't told my mom about this and she is at work now. She has never met him before and I'm not sure she will let me go t the movies alone with a boy. I can call my mom at work and ask her if I can go. Should I make plans with him and then ask her if I can go? I mean what if he is busy now? What should I do???

Hey Girl, As a rule, I always call my mom first. You should get the O.K. from her before you make plans. But if you already made them, she should still let you go out.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/6/2012 9:00:35 AM

I dunno how this works but here goes. I have a major crush on the cutie in my german class. He is hot and funny. Here is the doozy, I've only talked to him once or twice mainly because I'm a huge wiener. Here is doozy number 2, the football ball at my school is in 2 weeks and i still haven't had the guts to ask him to go with me, and doozy number 3 we're constantly catching each other's eyes. In the library, in the halls, in the cafeteria, and most of all in german class. No matter where i go to look or even help from my friends and even my mom. I need some help and some tips to help me work up the guts to talk to him.

Hey girl, here's a trick: ask him what the homework assignment in German class is or if he can help you with a concept you went over in class. Now you've got him talking and a chance to hang one on one with him if you study together. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by killjoygil463 on 11/5/2012 7:18:00 PM

I have a crush, but I don't think he knows I exist. He's older than me, and is kind of a loner. The worst thing is he likes my best friend. How could I say hi, without seeming really random? (We've never spoken that much )

Hey girlie, just say hi. He might think it's a little strange at first, but he'll notice you and he'll notice that you're paying attention to him.

Lauren T.

by linabearforever on 11/4/2012 7:53:10 PM

MOD MOD lynae i was asking helen what i should do bcuz i keep losing stuff. i lost my binder and haveeverything for school (other than my books) in it. i had everything in there and have loooked everywhere for it! pls help thanks in advance

Hey girlie, ask around at school in case you might have left it there. Talk to your teachers tomorrow and check any lost and founds. Also talk to your parents to ask if they've seen it. Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to do any homework without it, but your teachers are likely to be understanding if you've lost it.

Lauren T.

by puddinface7 on 11/4/2012 6:11:37 PM

Mod , Mod, Mod,
There is a girl at my school and she's REALLY MAD at me. Lets just call her Sally. So I was just talking to one of my friends , and my friend told me who her boyfriend was. So then Sally walked up asking who my friends bf was (she had been listening the whole time). So I whispered to my friend ,"You don't have to tell her." Then Sally got real mad at me and cursed me out and walked away. Now she has all her friends talking about me.
How do I stop her from spreading rumors about me??

Hey girlie, your best option is confrontation. Tell her that you didn't mean to offend her and you would appreciate it if she would stop talking about you. If you're too afraid to you ask a friend to talk to her for you.

Lauren T.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 11/4/2012 6:01:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay, so I was friends with guy(Caleb) and I sorta had a crush on him. He was nice and I thought he liked me back. He walked me to every one of my classes and gave me a hug after he walked me to class. One day, during lunch, a girl from my colorgaurd team calls him out to talk to him and I don’t think anything of it. They talk all through lunch, but, at the end of it, he just gets his stuff and leaves without walking me to sixth period. I don’t see him afterschool either. The next day he doesn’t walk me to first or second period, but during second, the girl who was talking to him during lunch(Marina) explodes on me about how Caleb was dating someone from another school and how I shouldn’t ever talk to him again. I try to talk to him during lunch, but he says that he is in a bad mood and doesn’t want to talk so I went away. I’m really confused about what is happening and I don’t know what to do! Could you please help me! Thanks!

Hey mushrooms.rule, I would give it a few days before talking to him. Maybe a week to two weeks. Then ask him if everything is okay and if you two can be friends again. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.