AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

AN HOUR AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

1 HOURS AGO No white after Labor Day, but no one ever said anything about jean jackets! How to rock all through out fall: http://t.co/XUpLiSsyyE

COMMENTS

6 ways to get the guts to talk to your crush

Let’s be real, ladies: Bella Swan didn’t just wake up one morning and transform into a vampire for Edward, and Justin Bieber didn’t just rent out the...

My crush doesn't like me but I see him have the signs. I asked him on Facebook and he said that he doesn't like me but would like to talk to me more in person cuz we usually talk more online. I don't know if he's truthful or not cuz I see him look at me a lot and smiles. When I had to read something from a book he turned like 90 degrees to look at me and clapped the LOUDEST! Could he not like me cuz we don't talk much? And I only see him once a week so I can usually only talk to him on facebook... We are even pretty friendly after I asked him and we don't mention it much. But yesterday on skype he asked me how my love life was going and he said he asks that to everyone but I don't think he does.. And I said it was ok since nothing really happens for me. He said that he could find the "perfect" guy for me! Is he being friendly or actually interested? And I'm 2 years younger than him so maybe that's it? Sorry it's confusing but THANKS! Laughing

Hey sugar7410, I can't tell if he wants to just be your friend or more than that. Try talking to him more in person and see if you can pick up any signs from that. See if he's touchy feely or tries to get close to you or makes direct eye contact. Things like that will let you know if he likes you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sugar7410 on 11/4/2012 10:51:22 AM

Mod Mod Mod...
My crush doesn't go to my school and he is a freshmen in high school and I'm an 8th grader. I only see him in the summer at cattle shows and 1)his parents, friends, or brother are always around and I don't really want them to thin anything at first 2)I'm really shy and I've never had a boyfriend and he has had a girlfriend 3) he goes off and on with this other girl that I don't really know (I just kknow her name)so I never know if he has a girlfriend or not 4) I don't have a phone or facebook, i can't get a facebook until next year and I can't get a phone until I get my license unless i pay for it by myself. Any suggestions on how to talk to him at all??? Thank You SOOO much!

Hey Cowsrule11, umm this one is a little hard girly. The only thing I can think of is going to highschool events like sport games and fundraisers and hoping you see him. And if you do you have to get confident and approach him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cowsrule11 on 11/4/2012 10:05:29 AM

Mod mod
Thanks Helen! But I lost my binder and that had all my stuff in it I've checked everywhere! What should I do?

Hey puddinface7, Helen has signed off but I'm here to help. Would you mind explaining your problem to me so I can help ya out. I'll be more than happy to give you advice girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by puddinface7 on 11/4/2012 7:17:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My crush does respond to me, but it seems like he likes to class more than online. He compliments me almost every day saying I like nice. And we took turns playing cat mario on my computer during school after we finished the assignment given. I also waved to him one day and he didn't wave until I was almost unsealable, so after he got home he shot me a message on facebook saying sorry for not waving. What should I do from this point?

Hey girl,

Maybe next time you could wait for him to start the conversation or to wave to you first! It sounds like he's at least interested in being friends, so keep hanging out and talking to him and see where things go from there.

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/3/2012 10:26:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
SO I like love this guy. hes on the basketball team and hes so cute! i sent him a letter and i regret it. and my friend sent his brother (her crush) a letter too and she put her email in there and he emailed her and then it ended up that she told him who she was and who I was and I feel like my crush thinks im a freak but I don’t care that much. I just want to find a way to get him to talk to me… please help

Hey girl,

Your crush might have been surprised about the letter, so I would wait a few days before trying to talk to him. If he doesn't approach you first, you could say that you want to be friends no matter how he feels and just leave it at that. Now that he knows how you feel, he'll make a move if he feels the same way.

Meghan D.

by pinktastic4ever on 11/3/2012 10:18:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So I have been flirting with my crush lately, and 2 days in a row I talked to him on Facebook. Do you think I should play it cool for a couple days so I don't look creepy wanting to talk to him a lot?

Hey girl,

If he's talking to you back, you're probably fine since he wants to talk to you too! But if he doesn't respond to your messages, I would wait a few days before sending another one, or let him message you first. You could also try talking in person!

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/3/2012 10:14:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
sooooo i need a really cute way to ask a boy to the movies. i need to do it tonight because the movie is tomorrow night! any cute ideas? thanks!!! <3

Hey girl,

I don't think there's a specific way to ask him to the movie, just ask if he wants to go or if he's seen whatever movie you want to see, and if he says no, you can respond by asking if he wants to! I don't think he'll focus on how you asked him, he'll just be flattered that you did!

Meghan D.

by say.xoxo on 11/3/2012 9:20:52 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!
ok so last week my bff had asked my crush if he liked me,and he said that he hasnt thought about it? Im always trying these steps but he never notices any other tipps????

Hey girl,

Instead of trying specific flirting tips, try just talking to him as a friend and being yourself! Start up a casual conversation and go from there. If you're friends, he'll get to know you and see how awesome you are!

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 11/3/2012 9:11:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm try to sum this up: I'm shy at school-outgoing with friends-i come off as being tough-but really sensitive. I went to a bday party-wore something that kids wouldn't expect to see me in (just a more fitted dress that was super flattering-more girly)- i kinda expected for at least one guy to say i looked nice- didn't happen- now i'm disappointed- i KNOW guys were checking me out (that sounds self absorbed but i the only reason i noticed is because i garentee u thats the first time they noticed i could look pretty)-a couple of guys came and started to talking to people around me- but me being shy would nonchalantly put my back to them and start talking to someone else-i don't know what to do-i thought i looked so great and when no guys said a thing i'm bummed-i saw a guy i kinda like-but now my friend saw him and now she likes him-now i'm ignoring my feelings and letting her go for it...what's up with me??

Hey girl,

You're right that guys might have been shy, but the truth is that you don't need a fitted dress to show guys how awesome you are! Try showing them the greatest part of you: your personality! Instead of turning your back to them, introduce yourself to them at school and start a casual conversation. If you're shy, talk to a guy who's in one of your classes and that will give you a conversation starter. You could even set up a study session together! Try getting to know guys and they will see how awesome you are, inside and out Smile

Meghan D.

by Justmecheyenne on 11/3/2012 9:01:36 PM

MOD MOD
So 3 things: 1 i have a crush who is super immature but HILARIOUS and i think he likes me. he is a little meAAan so should i just move on or how do i show that i like him cuz he'd prob make a joke even if he LOVES me.
2 my other crush is his bff, and he says hi to me whenevr he sees me, and we dont even have any classes togeether. he prob likes me, but how do i get to know him better and his cousin who is only 8 keeps embarrassing me and telling him i like him! how do i cope?
And sorry this is so long but THREE im not overweight (yet) but other than soccer i cant make myself excersise cuz im always worrying about stuff like i always lose things and thats like the only thing that i get in trouble for. so how do i get excercising? and how do i quit losing things? thanks in advance!

hey! 1) Go with your gut. i think you know deep down whether you think this guy's worth your time, only you can give the advice you need on this one 2) If his cousin says stuff, just brush it off. if you show that an 8 year old's comments bug you, it'll become obvious that the kid is spot on about your feelings. 3) Why don't you see if you have any girlfirends who also can't get motivated, and then work out together. if it's a group activity, it's easier to stick with it. if you have a designated "spot" for each belonging and you consistently put them there, it becomes easier to keep track of stuff. also a clean room is a ticket to easily locating stuff when you need it. Good luck!

Helen S.