1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

You be the artist: Nintendo's Art Academy

Throughout the years, I have grown to accept that, while I am a writer, I am certainly not an artist. I’ve always preferred the pen to the...

Oh almost forgot,(continued from last comment I had)if you saved that 6 dollars a week you could definitely buy a 3ds. You'll be surprised how fast the numbers add up.

by Chloe<3 on 11/6/2012 12:30:00 AM

@briannam911, Please stop acting like you have it so bad...Complaining about getting 6 dollars a week? You don't know how good that really is. Sounds like you actually have it pretty easy. And for your own sake, don't get so worked up about articles. It isn't worth it.

by Chloe<3 on 11/6/2012 12:27:13 AM

Dear GL,
Not everyone has a 3DS. Not everyone has the money to buy these sort of things. I only get six dollars a week! Who has the money to buy a 3DS? Who has the money to a thirty dollar game along with it?! I was so mad when I saw this post. I've been so mad when I saw that Style Savvy Trendsetters and a bunch of other games that look cool aren't for the DSI, just for the 3DS. I don't have the money and I really don't want to make my parents broke at Christmas time. I've really been wanting a 3DS and Style Savvy Trendsetters forever, and I'm still upset about the 3DS. Thank you for reading this, and have a nice day.
Xoxo, BriannaM911

by briannam911 on 11/4/2012 10:22:08 AM

I don't have the 3ds is there a version for the regular nintendo ds lite?

by mrsalicia on 11/4/2012 10:08:26 AM

I am not an artist. My fave lesson on Art Academy's pencil sketches.

by otter77 on 11/4/2012 12:29:00 AM

Sounds like a super cool game for sure!

by lilyyum on 11/4/2012 12:03:20 AM